Coffee please?

Waking up on a weekend, in the summer, with no job, is really hard. So you always get coffee, Starbucks is legit a place white kids go to, so you get your skinny ass up and go to Caribou. They actually don't have bad coffee.
     When you get to Caribou it's happy hour. So your very fucking excited to get your coffee half priced. But you see someone that catches your eye. It's a scrawny but semi buff guy working the coffee. You where happy that they had eye candy their. You're next so you order a mint condition mochas with almond milk, milk chocolate, and whipped cream. The guy behind the counter looked at you like you where crazy. "That's a lot of caffeine for such a small girl." The guy said. Flustered you make a witty comeback. "Well I didn't know they hired ex Starbucks employees." You said looking at his green hair and green apron. He stared laughing, he said "Can I keep you? You has the same sense of humor as me!" The whole café was looking at the two of you, even the workers. You HATED being put into extraverted situation. You just put the amount of money it was. (Since you "always" get this item.) You rushed and sat down, trying not to grab anymore attention. The guy called your name, when you got up there he says "Order up, Cutie" you roll your eyes and walk out of Caribou.
When you get home you finally relax and start to drink your coffee, but something catches your eye. It's a piece of paper taped to the side of the cup it read. "We should hang one day, call me, cutie <3 ##-###-####" You can't believe this imbecile, had the nerve to give his number to a stranger. You actually contemplated calling him, you finally did. Hey what can ya say he is really hot!
----
"Fuck...Hello, Sean speaking."
"Uh, hello? This is Y/N from the-"
"FROM THE COFFEE SHOP! "
"..."
"Oh my god I didn't think you would actually call me
"Then why did you give me your number asshole? "
"What? Oh yeah, you where cute."
"And?"
"And? I thought we could get to know each other? "
"Well I d-"
"Hey you actually caught me at a bad time could I call you back?"
"What are you doing?"
"Stuff, personal information!"
"Like?"
"Things, just call me later"
----
     Weird, bet he was masturbating . Heh, probably to lolis. You start wonder what he would look like. Maybe just a apron on. Looking at you with a smug grin stroking his- wait no why am I things like that. Getting embarrassed you go watch Netflix, bingeing American Horror Story. After about 2 Episodes you get up to get a beer, you get a phone call.
--
???-"Hey! Y/N. Is it?"
You-"Yes, who are you and what do you want?"
???-"Ah. Yeah, It's me. Sean from the coffee shop. I told you I was going to call you back! "
You-"oh yeah, guess I forgot. Just finished watching American Horror Story."
Sean-"Hey I watch that show too!"
You-"Really? Wow wouldn't of taken you up as a sexy horror guy."
Sean-"Well the more you know. I'm not much of a horror guy but that little bit of sexy time just makes me forget!"
You-"uh...wait what, you don't watch that show just for those parts...right?"
Sean-"Well y-yeah, I mean I had to take a break form the horror once and a while. That's all."
You-  thankfully sighing. "Great, By the way you where jackin it to lolis right, hahaha!"
Sean-"har har laugh it off. I bet you do the same but to furrys!"
You both start laughing. Maybe he was right. We both have the same sence of humor.
Sean-"Hey I was wondering, would ya like to come over to my place for a bit? Maybe play some games. Watch Netflix?"
You -"Sure, can't resist games. Just no chill right?"
Sean-laughing "yes no chill, we grillin' not chillin'. I live just next to 7/11. But I'll see ya around 6. maybe?"
You-"yeah, 6 works."
Sean-"GREAT! See ya at 6!"
--
He hangs up.
You feel your heart drop with a warm feeling, can't believe your falling for this guy already! You look over at the clock, 5:53, got a little time to kill. You walk into your bedroom. You grab your computer and type in "CornHub" you wanted to get in some fun before you left. Having not done it in a week. You type in your favorite genre. And just like that you where going at it. Getting trough a few videos before you started to close your eyes and image Sean. Thrusting, heavy breathing, sweet talking. Feeling his body against yours. You were getting closer and closer. Feeling a knot tie in your stomach. Thinking about him, how'd he smell, his hair, fucking him, being used- you buckled. Feeling the tension release. Air filling your lungs. "Fuck, Sean..." taking long and sharp breaths. "Fuck.. SEAN!" You bolt up an look at the time. 6 exactly. You put on a MTV tank top and some baggy sweat pants. And bolt to 7/11.
     As you approached you see Sean standing out front. You wave to him. He happily waves back, he opens the apartment door for you. "Lady's first." he said with a small bow. Chuckling you walk inside then wait for Sean to lead the way. Finally getting to his apartment you make a comment how everything is surprisingly clean. Sean laughs. "I may be a 29 year old but I can keep my home clean." You both continue to walk until you reach the balcony. A breath taking view fills your vision. The city and mountains in the background clashing together make a perfect picture. You keep your gaze on the view as Sean tends to the BBQ.
~Sean's POV ~
     Taking her out onto the balcony was the best idea. The slight wind made her look like she was in a painting. I throw on a few burgers and stakes. As they cook I walk over to Y/N. I just stand next to her and enjoy the view. Slowly I rest my hand on hers, I throw my other arm over her.

     Ok! I'm done for now. I was going to try and fit the whole thing here but my minds like fuck no.