Ch. 10

(Ayano: *hugging Eren who is blushing* YAY!! SEXY GERMAN BOY IS WILLING TO FINISH THIS!!!

Eren: *looks away blushing and mumbles* I'm only continuing so horse face won't play me... We look nothing alike!

Ayano: Ya ya whatever, now get your sexy German ass out there! Since you took so long to come out though... Levi made me cut out a lot of the story... Cause of spoilers for the readers.... So ya.... IF THIS SUCKS IT'S ALL LEVI'S FAULT!!!

Levi: I regret nothing.)

~Rose~

I jog around the land thinking about a year ago. There's been no success in the Survey Corp taking back Wall Maria and I haven't let anyone see me. Whenever they've come out I have watched over them while making sure I wasn't noticed.

Going back to the cave where I was found I stare at the lake. 'How's Eren? I hope he's ok... I mean he... Uh.... I-I can't think about that..... Well at least Annie was captured and Bertholdt and Reiner haven't found me yet.'

My thoughts are interrupted by a roar, turning I see a new Titan, a 20m Titan charging towards me. Bracing myself I side step as it runs by, 'This is new, why does this Titan have horns? In fact why do I smell burning flesh?!'

The Titan turns and as if to answer my question, it's on fire... *le sarcasm* 'Greaaaaaat! A 20m Titan with horns that is on fire! JUST what I need!!' I get into a fighting position as it charges at me once again. Grabbing one of its horns I try to flip it only to be stabbed in the side. 'Shit!'

I kick it away and run. Gripping my side as it heels I unconsciously run towards the wall. To my left there's shouting and horses neighing in fear as I run through a group of humans. Looking down I realize they're Survey Corp members. 'Oh isn't this just great?!'

Groaning I turn and stop freezing my arms. 'Come on Titan, come and get me, leave the humans alone.' As if hearing my thoughts it ignores them completely and charges at me. I reach out to grab both of its horns when it grabs my arms and flips me. Twisting my arms backwards it sets them on fire and I roar in pain.

Looking up I notice a bunch of blond hair, 'Armin...' Armin stares at me for a bit, then I notice a spark of recognition in his blue eyes. 'N-No! Armin don't go tell the oth-' Before I can finish my thought Armin makes his horse run off towards where the others probably are.

Growling I twist and there's a sickening CRRRRAAAAACK and RRRRRRIIIIIIPPPPP as my arms come off, getting up I kick the other Titan in the face as my arm sockets start smoking. I dodge and kick as I wait for my arms to grow back. Then I remember, my screams can disorientate my enemies.

Opening my mouth I take a deep breath and scream. The 20m Titan stops his pursuit and shakes his head. Silencing my screams I knock his legs out from under him. Going to stomp down on his head I stop as someone calls my name.

"ROSE!!!" Turning I look and see Levi, Victoria, Hanji.... And Eren riding towards me. "ROSE WATCH OUT!!!" I turn just in time for the Titan to rip my leg off and slam my face into the ground.

Groaning I feel the skin on the nape of my neck being torn off. Gasping as the cold air hits my human body I glance up to see the mouth of the 20m Titan hovering over me. "Well shit..." Before it can eat me however a giant tan fist connects with it and the Titan goes flying.

I feel something grab me and rip me out of the nape of my Titan's neck. Looking up I notice teal-green eyes staring at me. "E-Eren!" He groans down at me and holds me close to his face. Nuzzling me I blush, "N-Not now you dumbass!" Slapping his nose I jump off of his hand and bite my hand causing myself to transform again.

Running forward I freeze my hand so when I smash it into the Titans head it goes flying. Catching it by the horns I break them off and pin the body to the ground. Roaring I stab the nape of its neck repeatedly. At some point Eren grabs my arm and pulls me off of the rotting Titan body.

He holds me close and groans. Ignoring him I push away and start walking away. I'm stopped when I feel something sharp pierce my skin. My eyes go black and next thing I know I'm getting yanked out of the nape of my Titan's neck again. "W-Wha-?!"

I'm set down and I notice it was Erwin who cut me out. "E-Erwin!!" "Finally, we fou-" SLAP! My eyes widen as the pain registers from someone slapping me. Holding my cheek I look up with tears in my eyes to see that it was Levi who slapped me. "L-Levi..."

"Do you know how long we've been searching for you?!" He grabs me and starts shaking me, "A year!! We have been searching for you for a year!!! Rose why did you leave?!" "I-I-" Eren yanks me away from Levi.

"Stop it Levi!" Eren holds me close and I notice that he's crying. "I'm glad you're ok Rose..... I was so worried...." I just sit there in his arms my eyes starting to fill with tears. I'm about to answer when I notice Reiner and Bertholdt. All sadness is replaced by rage. "YOU!! YOU TWO ASSHOLES!!"

Pushing away from Eren I grab his swords yanking them from his 3DMG gear and charge at them. "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" Reiner is the first to react, he grabs my arm and pins it behind my back. Growling I bring my foot up and smirk as it connects with where I intended. Turning I slam my elbow down on his head and then proceed to kick Bertholdt's ass.

When they finally stop me Bertholdt and Reiner are bloody and beaten, but they're smoking like Eren and me usually do when we're healing. "T-They're smoking?! Why!?" "They're Titan shifters!! But not any regular Titan shifters! Reiner is-"

Reiner punches me in the jaw, "You tell them and I'll kill you!!" "FUCK YOU REINER!! REINER IS THE ARMORED TITAN WHILE BERTHOLDT IS THE COLOSSAL TITAN!! WE HAD PLANNED TO DESTROY THE WALLS SO THE HUMANS WOULD DIE BUT I LOST MT MEMORIES BEFORE I COULD HELP! SO THOSE TWO ARE THE ONES AT FAULT MAINLY!!"

Calming down I mumble just loud enough for them to hear, "And I will take responsibility for being a part of the plan if that is what you wish." Reiner charges me but he's stopped by Eren punching him. "Why did you leave Rose?" "They were planning on using me against Eren, so I left."

That makes Eren snap and he starts to beat the living shit out of Reiner. "Eren stop!!!" I grab his arm but he jerks back hitting me in the face. Falling back I hold my face as I bleed. That makes him come back to his senses. Eren pulls me into his arms and gets on his horse, "I'm so sorry.. I-" "No, it's ok. I understand.."

Laying my head on his chest I let myself finally sleep.