x.

Zion

After I took my pills and calmed myself down, I made my way to pick up Sky. She had been on my mind for a while now and I was excited to see her. I grabbed my keys and exited the house. I decided not to tell my mom or my sister because I knew they would try and talk me out of it. Plus, a party would probably make me feel better.

***

Dreadheadzedd

I'm outside 

G i r l f r i e n d

my dad wants to meet you...

you gotta come in

Dreadheadzedd

typing...

G i r l f r i e n d

don't even say I'm an adult bc ik

he just wants to make sure I'm in good hands

Dreadheadzedd

fine.

I pushed open the doors of my Audi and up to her home. My feet traveled up the 4 steps in front of the house but froze at the door. I was always nervous to be around others parents. Though Sky and I are only friends it just made my stomach turn. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door and instantly regret it.

Run...

Just run...

Fucking run...

The door opened to a white male standing there. His hand opened the door more implying for me to enter his home which I did. The expression on his face was unreadable seeing he had no reaction to seeing me. "Nice to meet to meet you Mr???"

"Matthews, so you want to take my daughter out and don't even know her last name?"

Before I could reply to his comment Sky came running down the stairs with a smile on her face. "Hey zEOn" she said, my eyes were now stuck on her. She wore her dark hair down with a bright orange cropped hoodie complimented her skin. She wrapped her arms around me to give me a hug. I hugged her back placing my hands around her waist. My head froze in the crook of her neck as I looked up to see an angry Mr. Matthews.

"Zion, Can I have a talk with you," he said with an angry tone causing us to pull apart.

"Sure Mr. Matthews, about what?"

"In private," he said sternly looking at Sky then back at me. She scoffed and went outside in which I wish she didn't. 

"What's your goal, kid?" he asked through his teeth. By the look of his face he was pissed off and if looks could kill I'd be dead by now.

"What exactly do you mean?" 

"I know all you teenage boys," he stated bitterly. "You all want sex. Sex, sex, sex, that's all. Well, not Sky. If you think you're going to get what you want and then break her heart, I will fucking end you." 

I swallowed the large lump in my throat. When Sky said he was overprotective, I didn't think it was this bad. "No sir you got this all wrong. Sky and I are only friends. Nothing more, Nothing less. I just came to take her to a party. That's it."