date night

A/N : hi! This is my dean x rory oneshot book. i'm a big fan of Gilmore girls and Dean and Rory so I just did this?? I may regret it but anyway, enjoy. <3 also like, read younger winchester oneshots
Word Count: 330
_______

 <3 also like, read younger winchester oneshotsWord Count: 330_______

Rory had been waiting patiently for over half an hour. She adjusted her jacket around her, looking out the window. She soon heard Dean's truck pulling up and rushed outside excitedly, hugging him happily. "You're here!"

"Yeah, I'm here." Dean grinned, holding her hand. "Are you ready to go?"

"I think so. Where are we going?" Rory asked him.

"I picked up some stuff from Luke's. I thought we'd go to a drive-in movie." Dean opened the car door for Rory and let her get in.

"That sounds nice." Rory replied, fixing her hair. She buckled up and watched as Dean started the car and pulled onto the road.
She stayed quiet for a few minutes, spacing out while looking out the window.

Dean looked at her, a light smile on his face. "Rory?"

"Yeah?" 

"You okay?"

"Yes, absolutely." Rory nodded quickly, smiling gently. She held Dean's hand.

They pulled into the drive-in place and Dean turned on his radio and put it on what it needed to be. He turned around and grabbed the Luke's bags from the backseat. He pulled out some fries and handed them to Rory. "Here."

"Thank you." Rory replied kindly, eating a fry and looking at Dean. She looked at his eyes and noticed they looked a bit red and puffy. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just... long day." Dean sighed heavily, leaning back in his seat. He held Rory's hand and sat there silently as the movie started.

Rory gave him a kiss, a long and loving one. Dean returned the kiss and eventually pulled away with a smile. He grabbed his drink and drank from it.

"This night is perfect." Rory smiled.

"I'm glad." Dean smiled back.