[3] This can't be why we're here.. [3]

Everyone woke up to the sound of bells, I walked over to where they were coming from, They came from someone's cabin, The cabin belonged to Vampire and Sparkling, Except.. Sparkling wasn't in the room.. We checked the house before someone called out. "I.. I found something.." DJ flipped up the table cloth and Sparkling was under it, Lifeless. I asked "How did you.. Find where he was?" She replied "There was a little bit of.. Stain." Gumball ran in a little late " B-" I stared at him waiting for him to finish his words. "BEAR!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Bear?" I questioned. "Y-Yes! Brown bear! It was chasing me!" I questioned again. "Huh.. I don't see anything different about you.." He then turned around to reveal that his Gumball-Bazooka was gone. "I see.." I said somewhat confused on why there would be a bear here.

~

I questioned him about the "Bear" until I finally got tired of interrogating him. He stood up and sat in the corner whispering "Bear" over and over.. I don't know if I should be worried but we got a dead guy to worry about for now.. Kiwi looked around the area for any weapons and found something.. a Piece of glass, "Why would there be a piece of glass..?" I asked. "I'm not.. Sure.." Kiwi answered. 

~

Another bell rang, It felt as if we didn't have enough time to investigate. But that's the point.. I know it is. It was.. Time to go.