Chapter 1 - New Place

Raziel's POV

It's night again, It's time for hunting for blood but animals. I'm half-vampire, half-angel, that's why I can't bite any humans. I went out to the forest, hunting deers. When I was little my mom told me stories about dad. She said he used to bite humans but then they met and stop. So now in my family if you bite a human it is considered as a sin.

I was about to bite my first prey but I heard a girly scream and drop my deer. I used my vampire speed to look what's happening. I saw too guys but they're not humans, they used vampire speed. I look at where they're standing earlier and saw two girls who looks like 17, dead, they ripped the girls' neck. Poor girls. I smelled blood. This is bad, I haven't eaten any blood. I controlled my hunger and when I did, I took off and went home.

I saw mom cooking something. "Mom, what are you cooking?".

"Spaghetti and meatballs" She said still cooking. "Did you drink any bloods?" She asked.

"No." I said tired. I still haven't drink any bloods, I'm thirsty for some (a/n: don't be dirty minders!).

"Why dear?" She said, putting the food in the table.

"I heard a girly scream. Being me, I checked it out, I saw two vampires but I think they're not full vampires." I said. My mom look at me then said "What do you mean, Raziel?".

"The first one who has a black hair and he looks kinda asian. He looks like a Vampire-Werewolf. The other one, he has golden brown-blondish hair. He looks like a Vampire-Demon." I said

"Get ready to go to a new school" She said.

"But why?" I said.

"Because I think we found the other two of the gem owners. Reynolds, the owner of the Alexandrite and Espinosa, the owner of Ruby."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry if its short. This will just be a filler✌️ but I'll update soon.

By the way I just started school. So if I updated late, I'm really really sorry😣

Love yah guys!💕

Overrated {DISCONTINUED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें