Proof That You are Human Epilogue

Author's Note:

<<<<<YOU ARE WARNED: THIS GETS A LITTLE RISQUE.>>>>

~~~~

It had been nearly a month since Kongpob had been ill, and things had returned to semi normalcy. His health improved, he had gotten over the grudge with his friend over the computer fiasco, he had passed the lab report assignment, and midterms were thankfully over. All that was left were the Freshy Games which he only had to enjoy and his induction ceremony as the Head Hazer for the coming year that would happen at the end of the semester.

Kongpob's phone chirped a text message from his Sun as he was leaving the Dean's office. He had been given commendations for his actions concerning Monsieur Gaston's daughter. "...what are you doing right now?"

"...Nothing. Are you lonely and want company?" Kongpob smiled at his flirty comment as he hit send. He figured that Arthit's friends would be entertained by his reaction, but Kongpob stopped in shock when the response was almost immediate. "...yes."

"...where are you are you at your dorm" Kongpob's fingers fairly flew over the touchscreen, foregoing any sense of grammar and punctuation.

"...yes."

The one word responses were starting to make him worry. "...everything ok?"

"...yes." Again. Seriously?

Kongpob bit his lip. Should he return to his dorm and drop off his things or just go straight to Arthit?

...Ask a stupid question...

"...be right there. Ten minutes." Kongpob picked up the pace. To hell with going to his dorm first. He could always go there after he saw Arthit if he needed. It wasn't that far away, just one building over.

Kongpob knocked lightly on the door, and it was opened almost immediately. He thought he was prepared for anything, or at least that is what he told himself as he sped across campus. He was pulled inside and the door was shut behind him with impatience akin to fear. "Ar—"He didn't even get a word out, before he was surprised with both of Arthit's hands on his cheeks pulling him into a kiss that could take one's breath away. Ok, so he wasn't prepared for this, but it was time to forego thinking and just act. He let his bag fall to the floor as he wrapped his arms around Arthit and returned the kiss with just as much zeal. He had no idea where this was coming from, but he was not about to waste the opportunity.

Their quiet sounds huffed in the room, punctuated by soft moans as lips and tongues brushed sinuously against each other in a mating dance of their own. Arthit slipped his hands down to Kongpob's chest, clutching the fabric to keep his balance, nearly dizzy from the onslaught of hormones racing through his body and the everlasting kiss. Kongpob's hands worked with a mind of their own as he pulled the hem of Arthit's shirt up to run hands over heated bare skin, making him gasp and shiver as a fire ignited in his core, stomach muscles tensing as his lover's hands marked a warm path around his torso.

Stumbling a haphazard path into the room in a tangle of limbs, two bodies thumped to the bed. Kongpob leaned back from Arthit propping himself on his elbows, to look into his eyes while running his hand through Arthit's hair. "Not that I am complaining, but what brought this on?"

"Keeping my promise." Kongpob was confused. As far as he could remember, they had not promised to meet today. Then the memory surfaced, and with it, the beginnings of a smile that threatened to split his face in two. Kongpob only had seconds before Arthit's shyness would return tenfold and he would never be allowed to do this again.

Arthit's nervous fingers brushed the fringe from Kongpob's forehead before sliding down to the back of his neck, uttering the phrase he said only once, seven months ago. "I love you."

Flames of desire flashed and seizing the moment, Kongpob kissed his lover again, this time with more romance than lust, intending on showing his love rather than saying it. Equally, Arthit let himself be carried on the tide of passion, exploring the man who had become his world. Losing one's temper wasn't the only way to prove that you were human. Falling in love was just as potent.

"Let me help you with this, shall I?" Breathlessly, Kongpob made eye contact for permission one last time with his hand on the buckle of Arthit's belt. He could see the hesitation in Arthit's eyes, so he was pleasantly surprised when he was pulled to meld against the hard body beneath him. Personal space was a memory. Kongpob shivered as he heard the breathy whisper next to his ear, "Yes."

~~~

And so ends the fanfiction. I will leave the rest up to your sordid imaginations. 

Thank you for reading. 

Now, on to my next one...the photographer and the florist...that I agreed to take on because I have lost my mind. We shall see how that turns out, shall we? I will post the link on twitter...

Quit looking at me! *hides* It's their story! Look at them!