Chapter Two

Five hours. Thats how long it was to finish the chore's but it would of taken less time if I wasn't so distracted by the huge attractive footballer named Max Holt. He decided that is was a great choice for him to take off his shirt and let me tell you that my ovories are in over drive becasue that hunk of a man is to damn looking for his own good! Everytime I go to say something to him I lose my train of thought because that eight pack is just to tempting; I just want to go jump his bones every time! But the embarrassing part of all of this drooling is that my lovely brother caught me multipule times and is treasing me about it in front of Max. Just because I am a loner doesn't mean I'm blind to a hot guy and if I get the chance to be around said hot guy for a long period of time shirtless I am going to take full advantage of it; just saying.

"Well, I am going to take a nice long shower before I go school clothes shopping," I said to the boys as I am walking up the stairs to my room to get everything I need, "Randy show Max where everything is then after I am done with the bathroom one of you guys can take it." By now I am shouting because I am in my room grabing some towels and clothes for after and my fun (note sacasium in there) shopping trip into the next town over. You see I can't go shopping in town becasue one I don't want anyone seeing me that I might know and two there is no plus size shops there for women and I do not wan't to wear mens clothes this year. I want clothes that actually fit me and are in fasion some what. I am not changing my whole clothing choices I just want to be me but also a bit girly, ya know?

I finally get into the bathroom and get into the shower edmitally starting to sing "Out of my Limit" by 5 Seconds of Summer; you know the really attractive boyband that opens for One Direction. I absolutely love those guys. They are funny and down to earth and not hard on the eyes. I am almost done with the shower when I hear a nock on the door.

I peak my head around the shower curtain and yell "Yes?"

"Hey do you mind me grabing my razor because I want to shave before I shower?"Max's rough sexy voice calls out behind the bathroom door.

"Yea I don't care as long as you don't look at me and I will be watching you at all times mister?" I isee the door open an Max walks into the bathroom and trying to be funny he says, "Fancy seeing you here."

"Oh shut up and get out I am done showering and I want to get out so I can leave cause I have a two hour drive to the next town over," Okay that was to much information and I don't know why I told him all of that but now it seems that he is in deep thought and I know that I am stuck in this shower naked becuase Max won't get out now because of my big mouth.

"Why do you have to go to the next town over? Your town is like fifteen minuet's away from here."

"Because one, I don't want to run into anyone that I know and two they dont have clothes that fit me and I do not want to wear guy cothes all the time this year. I want to have a okay senior year and possibly get a boyfriend or just a friend in general that is not just being nice to me out of pity or because my brother is famous and I know other famous people. So if you could get out so I can leave faster that would be great." Now I really have gone insane why did I tell Max all of that? I really dont know but I get this feeling that Max is a great person and I can talk to him about anything. It scares me becuase the only people that I am comfortable with is my brother and parents but when i talk to Max I am confortable with him yes but it also makes me feel something differet its not that he pities me it is like he generally wants to talk and get to know me. Plus it doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes and when I talk to him it is like I am the only person the matters and everyone else dissapears. I finished getting ready and I am walking down the stairs just to have someone take ahold of my arm and spin me around back on the top landing to relize it is Max.