Worrisome

Onika's POV
March 17(5:58pm)
Home

Lotus and I just walked in side and the wolf didn't run down to us. "Wolfie?" She called out as I locked the door "Wolfie where are you?" She continued putting her bag on the floor. "She's probably outside ladybug" "But she's been acting weird since those ladies came mommy, she won't even walk right and she still isn't thinking." She explained moving her hands around. Then we heard something fall, we went to the dinning room seeing the wolf on the ground trying to get up but in a drugged way.

"Wolfie?" She said running to the wolf touching it, it made a "Rrrr" noise like a dog in pain "Mommy there's really something wrong with her!" "Lotus, she's no-" "There is! She can't even move! Mommy we have to do something?!" She cried "I'll take care of her baby, just go upstairs." "But mo-"Go Lotus" I moved towards the wolf and rubbed and it just sighed. "What am I gonna do with you?" I spoke to myself since Lotus was upstairs. I picked up the top half of it then dragged it to the couch placing it on there, I rubbed its head and then pressed on it to find any parts it may be in pain but I didn't.

"What the hell did she do to you?" I spoke then I called the number Janet left. "Hello?" She spoke into the phone "Hey it's me Onika, I was trying to see what your friend did to the wolf." "Oh, well I can't tell you that you're gonna have to wait and see." "What do you mean?! I'm trying to make sure it doesn't die in my house, just tell me what she did." "I can't, I don't even know what she did if we're being honest." "Wh-" "She should be fine though, just don't hurt her...that could mess up ALOT of things" she said "I do-"Alright have a good day Nika." She said and hung up. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the other side of the couch I sat down next to the wolf and it whined so I rubbed its head even though I don't think it can feel it.

I got my laptop out of my bag on the floor and started working. Tina and Solange should be here next week and I'm trying to finish all my work so we can hang out the whole time and I can tell her what's going on.

---

We're having dinner and Lotus keeps looking at the wolf sadly "I called the lady and she said she's okay just a little stuck, she'll be herself again soon" she just looked at me with a pouty face then got back to eating. I watched her for a second pitying her then started eating myself, when she finished half of her food she put it in the wolf's bowl. I finished eating and took care of the dishes then sat back down on the couch while Lotus went to her room.

After a while I went up there and knocked on her door "Lotus?" I asked before opening her door seeing her in bed with her tv on "Hey mamas, why are you in bed?" I asked "I'm too sad to stay up" she said "That doesn't mean go to sleep, how about you and me can do our nails or play dolls." I spoke "No, I want wolfie. You're always on the phone with that weird dude or doing your work" "Lotu-"You are, and GG told me you have to so we can be happy but sometimes I wanna make you happy" she said turning her head towards me still laying down.

"Lotus How come you never told me?" "Because you never listen to me, something's going to happen soon" "What do you mean Lotus?" "Something's going to happen, I don't know what but it's gonna happen and you're gonna have to do something." She spoke pulling her covers close to her. "Lotus let's talk" "I want to go to sleep so that wolfie can be okay in the morning quicker" she spoke so I just rubbed her head before kissing it. "We can hang out tomorrow" I whispered then walked out.

I started to clean up downstairs then turn everything off. I went upstairs and showered before laying down in bed to go to sleep. I felt the bed move making me move some in my sleep before I actually got up and saw the wolf standing over me growling with gold glowing eyes. My breathes became staggered and labored while my body became almost paralyzed "H-Ho-" it growled and made a bitting gesture towards my face making me flinch some. It had saliva and foam forming in its mouth and it started to shake its head some as if it was trying to shake something off making noises through its nose backing back from over me.

I began to sit up only to see it looking at me growling, it's eyes were glowing even more now and it was larger than usual. It tried bitting me again and then ran out of my room, I quickly got up to make sure she didn't go to Lotus's room. I made it to her room seeing nothing was tampered with but I heard a noise downstairs, I went to the kitchen seeing wolf had got into the fridge some how messing with the meat. "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I semi yelled thinking of Lotus sleeping. It just growled and chomped its jaws at me before running out of the backdoor.

"What in the fuck?!" I just held my head and watched it run into the darkness, "How am I gonna tell Lotus? The hell am I gonna do?" I started to clean up the kitchen and lock the backdoor. If it comes back it's staying out of my fucking house...

---
It's late but here, I want to order some durags but package from before isn't even here yet so feeling are hurt but it's all good. I finished my Nicki drawing but I still want my Beyoncé necklace

-Scooby🐶