really long tag

LilPotatoSugar_93 tagged me for all of these

1. Biromantic

2. Cis female

3. Depends on what you consider happiness. I'm feeling ok? I'm not particularly happy, but I'm not sad either.

4. Millions- Winner

5. Brown

6. Leo

7. My brother on the head

8. Lavender

9. Idk too many to choose from

10. 97%

11. All of stray kids ig? I don't love them romantically but I absolutely adore them

12. Broccoli

13. Brown

14. 9 1/2

15. Idk I love listening to music and analyzing it. My mom says that music is my talent. I've always been able to press a certain note on the piano and play a simplified version of a song with that note. My brain just hears that note and is instantly reminded of a certain song. I don't really think it's anything special. Anyways, I've tried to learn how to play the piano but my left had refuses to cooperate so I gave up on that. I think being a music producer would be really cool, but to land a good paying job or even a job at all in that field is very hard, hence why I'm calling it my 'dream job'. That was way overexplained but it's okay next tag.

Do you like someone?

Yes I do

Do they like you back?

Idk i told them 'i like you but i don't know why' over the summer and apparently they took it as 'i don't know why am friends with you'. My friend just told them that i meant that i like them in a romantic way and they responded with 'epic'. Since they didn't originally take it as 'i like you romantically' i'm gonna go with no.

Middle name

Maria

Single or taken

Single

Last person I texted

Keyara

Last song I listened to

Start line by 3racha

Battery percentage

93%

Best girl friend

Keyara

Best guy friend

Sterling

Favorite otp

As I've mentioned numerous times, it always changes. Rn it's seungjin