Part 1

RESTARTING THE STORY. ALL-RIGHTY-ROO!

Jason was in his room, window was pulled down. It was a hot and humid summer night. He was sweating to the point were his felt like he wet the bed. He removed all the sheets, so there he was, debating if he should remove the basket ball shorts like he did his shirt. He kept moving around the bare twin sized bed, looking for a cooler place to finally rest. The lights were off, but that did nothing to slow, let alone stop the unbearable heat. He looked like a star fish while trying not to get skin to meet skin. This was too much, summer- not summer break, just the season- started only a few days ago and his heat was also coming up. He couldn't take his suppressants because he suppressed his last heat, that would end in disaster. He was going to have a heat stroke. He tried slowing his breathing, he closed his eyes, and forced his muscles to relax. He was trying to calm down as much as he could..

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" the new found silence was quickly broken, his baby sister was up. He got up and wiped his sweaty face with his just as sweaty palm. That wasn't a good idea.

'Yeah, thanks narrator. Would've liked to know that a few moments ago.'

'Oi! Fourth wall!'

And so he walked to his parents room. Jason's dad wasn't home yet and his mom slept like a rock. He picked up the crying baby and tried to soothe her.

"Hey Daisy, don't cry, I got you." His eyes were closed. He was just barely awake. As he was feeding her, she just fell asleep. He looked at her, she was so cute. She looks like an exact replica to a one year old Jason. Her thin hair was a light brown, eyes a dark hazel, and peach skin. Her thin lips almost touched her nose when she pursed them as she was dreaming. Although her hair wasn't long enough to have her bangs completely covering her eyes. He placed her down and looked at the clock. 6:47. No point in going to sleep now. He took a quick shower in water cold enough to be ice. But by some miracle he didn't freeze in a fifteen minute shower for the northern wind god. He got dressed in a hoodie and some sweatpants. Not caring to brush his hair. Now you might be imagining a six foot guy with the perfect bod, that's the opposite of what Jason was. He was 5'4'' and was a bit pudgy. He woke up the rest of his siblings. Rickie, Jane, Helen, and Serenity. It was his turn to make breakfast so, like any other Thursday morning, he made eggs and toast. They all met up with him. Now you need to know something about this family. All of them were all Alpha. He was the only Omega. Except Daisy, they didn't know about her yet.

"JAAASSOON! Serenity's eating my eggs again!" ten year old Ricky yelled. Pulling on his short brown hair. His brown eyes showed a lifetime worth of stress. Although he was only ten, he was more mature than the whole family. It was scary how adult like and wise he was. Side effect of being a watered down Alpha.

"AM NOT!" Serenity screeched back, mouth full of Rick's eggs. She was 14 and definitely did not have a way with words. Her hair was dyed black, was cut lazily into layers, and was was shoved into a gray beanie. Although her bangs always fell out. I look closely at her face.

"Vic?" I call her by her middle name.

"What?"

"Is that make up I see?" I raised my brow. She scoffed and nodded. I pointed to her room.

"Off." I say, putting my hand back down to lift a tray with moms breakfast on it. She stomped off to her room, stinking the room with her strong and sour Alpha pheromones. Jane and Helen both giggled. Then there were the pretend twins, ages eleven and twelve. Jane was only a year older than Helen, and Helen copied everything the older one did. So Jane decided to put her hair in a professional braid today. Helen did the same, minus the professional part. Their sundresses matched only in design, the colors were on opposite sides of the color wheel. Their flats were both new, but Helen's pair looked suspiciously bigger than her feet. Note to self, exchange Helen's shoes for ones that actually fit her. Vic came back, her olive green cotton dress was a little wet at the top, proof that she washed her face, her black sleeves to her under shirt was rolled up too. Not to mention that her face looked cleaner. He pulled her aside. Although she was two inches taller than Jason, he found a way to loom over her. But in a strangely comforting way. He looked her dead in the eyes and smiled humbly.