𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

RICHIE TOZIER.

bitten summer of 1864. he was in love with a girl. who knew that girl could ruin richie for the rest of his life. he always knew it wasn't right though. but he tried his best not to let his thoughts overcome him about liking a boy. he just. he couldn't. and so he fell in love with this girl. who happened to be a vampire. he remembers that day he turned. and oh how he'll forget it forever. and now there is. about to attend, derry high. a place full of humans. oh, how could someone forget. richie has major anger issues. he could probably break you, if you get in his way of something. he is very controllable over scent though. i mean he isn't some edward cullen. but richie was very pale, his curls, brown. beautiful dark brown eyes that could make you forget everything. that was one of the many abilities richie had. he could make people forget things, hear what they're saying, and what they're thinking. he was cursed in something that'll he'll never be able to get out of. richie was UNLIKE others, in a way not everyone can imagine.

EDDIE KASPBRAK.

a small boy. eddie was constantly verbally abused as a child. all he thinks of, his how he hates everything about him. from everyone being so much more taller than him to everyone having such a masculine face while eddie had tinted roses cheeks, and a baby face. eddie got no acne, and no he wasn't happy about that. he WANTED to fit in. but he just couldn't. he was a huge asthmatic, even if the teacher called on him, he quietly had to use his inhaler. eddie was treated and looked like a baby and he absolutely hated it. another thing, eddie hated school. not because of homework, and tests. it was all because of the stupid jocks. calling him faggot, gay boy, and fairy. he ends up hurt every day during school. not to mention, he wasn't alone. he had stan and ben. but. the jocks had a leader. and his name was tyler. now, tyler would never say any offensive names to eddie. he would hurt him, yes. but eddie was still in love with him. his face, was just so beautiful. and he couldn't help but glance at him during p.e. eddie was in love with him. but he of course eddie was UNLIKE the others.

they were so very unlike others.

UNEDITED.

@rzddie

affectingdamon   hehe, happy i updated this sucky chapter? :)