Taehyung - Valentine's Day

Feb 13

Y/N POV

it was Taehyung's and mine's 2nd anniversary. 2 years ago, Taehyung confessed to me about his feelings and I accepted and I've never been happier.
But lately, it's been feeling off. Tomorrow is Valentine's day and I'm concerned. Why? Taehyung has been a bit cold to me. He's been on his phone a lot more and he's been coming home a little bit late. I keep thinking about it because I don't know what he's doing.. I trust him but it's hard when your usually smily and happy boyfriend is suddenly cold.

K/TH POV

I feel kind of bad for doing this but, it'll be worth it in the end. Jimin gave me an amazing idea, it seems wrong but just listen. I'm making Y/N seem a bit sad so tomorrow I can give her an amazing surprise :). I've been out late, planning with Jimin. I've been texting Jimin a lot too. I really do feel bad for my baby but at least I'll see her with an amazing look tomorrow.

Feb 14

Y/N POV

I wake up and once again, his side of the bed is empty. I slowly get out of bed and put my makeup and change into a nice and chill outfit. I didn't spend much time because I had a feeling I would be alone again. I decided to call my friend Lisa because I wanted to rant my feelings and frustrations.

"Hello Lisa?"
"Y/N! Wassup? Why are you calling me on Valentine's day? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend, taehyungie?"
"I wish, Lisa. He's been really cold to me.. he's always on his phone and he's gone. I trust him a lot.. but it's concerning me."
"Whatever! Forget about him for now, Y/N. Let's go to a bar. It's 5:30pm right now. Why don't I come to your house at 6:45pm and we can go to StarPo Bar?"
"Lisa.."
"Y/N don't reject me! Pleaseeeee?"
"Okay fine.."
"YAY! GET IN A CUTE SEXY OUTFIT! *hangs up*"

Sigh.. Lisa really is extra. I decided to take a nice bath, put on a kind of short dress, it's red and it's a shoulder-less one. I did bold makeup and I heard the doorbell ring. Thinking it was Lisa I opened the door.
I was wrong.
"Y/N?.. why are you so dressed up..? Where are you going?" Taehyung spoke emotionless but his face was mad.
"I-i um, Lisa she um.."
I just looked down and noticed the expensive rose bouquet in his hand and my favorite chocolate, caramel coconut.
"Y/N! Where are you going?"
"Taehyung. I-I was going t-to the bar.. with L-Lisa.. since you weren't h-home.."
"Y/N it doesn't matter if I'm home or not, you can't go anywhere without telling me." He said as he walked inside, took a sigh and put the stuff on the table.
"It's not fair Tae! You're ignoring me and I was feeling down so I wanted to go somewhere to get away from it all! You're always gone from the house and everything!

K/TH POV
Now, I felt like this really was a bad plan.
"Y/N, this was a plan. I swear I wasn't doing anything. Jimin gave me the idea and I agreed and that's why I've been gone. I was planning something special for you."
"T-taehyung.."
"no no, baby, you're disobeying your daddy. Who said you can go anywhere in this short and sexy dress..?"
I watched her face look up scared, haha. This is a change of romantic plans, but today is going to be a lustful night ;)

Y/N POV
he grabbed my waist and pushed me onto the wall and he kissed me roughly. Because of shock, I wasn't responding to the kiss. He bit my lower lip, asking for entrance. I refused and that's when he grabbed my neck and squeezed rough but lightly. I gasped and he slid his tongue in me, tasting me. I moaned in the kiss and he pulled off and smirked. I started getting wet, just looking at his dark eyes.
While I was just staring at his eyes, he grabbed me bridal style and carried me up the stairs. He threw me roughly on the bed and hovered over me. He started unzipping my dress and undressing me until I was completely naked. He started sucking on my neck and he found my sweet spot. He starting sucking and biting roughly and I moaned as h went further down. That's when I realized he was fully clothed and I was naked.
"How come you're clothed and I'm naked! Not fair." I pouted
"Baby, if you wanted to see my body, just ask." He said as he took off all of his clothes.

K/TH POV
I took Y/N and made her kneel below me.
"SUCK."
"W-what?" She squeaked.
"You know exactly what."
She started pumping my length, I was moaning heavily. Then she started to suck while rolling her tongue around.
"Y-Y/N!! Baby..!" I moaned.
I wasn't being as satisfied so I pushed her head deep. Y/N was coughing and gasping but I didn't care, this was a punishment.
"I-I'm g-going to c-come.. Y/N!!" I moaned loudly as I released into her mouth. She swallowed all of it. "Good girl :)"

Y/N POV
My throat was super sore from how rough taehyung was being.. I was thinking when suddenly he threw me back onto the bed and tied my hands with his belt and blurred my vision with his tie.
"T-tae! I can't see..!"
"This was suppose to be a sweet night, but that dress.." he said while licking his lips.
I couldn't see anything and I couldn't move. I felt taehyung go close to my heat and he inserted his tongue right away.
"AH T-TAE AHHH I-I AM GO-GOING T-TO CUM!" I moaned and he pulled his tongue out.
"Wtf! Taehyung!" I could feel his smirk.
I couldn't think for long before he slammed into me, not letting me adjust to his length. I started moaning uncontrollably as he pounded into me roughly. The mix of our breathy moans were lustful. Suddenly I felt his hands on my neck.
"WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?!" He yelled.
"y-you.. d-dad-" I moaned lightly. He slowed down his pace and said "louder!"
"D-daddy!" I tried, but he completely stopped. I got sexually frustrated and screamed at that point, not caring about the neighbors. "DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I said as I climaxed. He was still pounding into me at lightning speed and I was sensitive, I felt my climax coming for a second time. "Baby, I-I'm coming!" He said as we climaxed at the same time. He pulled out and put the covers over our head and snuggled. We were still naked and breathing heavily. "I love you, baby." He breathed. I just snuggled more into him because I was too tired to speak. He soon snoozed off, and I heard a ding.
LISA: "hey Y/N, How was you and tae? I heard it all ;)"

thanks for reading! I'm Tox, one of the owners. There's two owners and taehyung is my bias so I made a smut. Hehe, enjoy for more! ❤️