Chapter 7 - The Hotel

Recap,

"Come on Em, think about it. Aquaman wants to get back at your father the reason he took Percy is to get back at Poseidon...." Annabeth said

"She's right," Chiron said, I gave Chiron a look of, 'what? how can you take her side?'

"My point is, he could take you too if he finds out your Poseidons daughter." She said

"Look thanks for the concern, but I'm coming. And I'm getting my brother back!" I said. I've made up my mind and they could do nothing to change,

"Go to the weaponry, choose your weapons we don't have much time" Chiron said, and with that me and Annabeth left to choose our weapons.

... 

When we got to the weaponry, I saw Leo there, standing in the corner cleaning some of the weapons. He looked up from the weapon smiled at me, put his hair threw his messy Darko brown hair, and then looked back down. I smiled back at him and ut a strand of hai behind my ear so I could see the weapons clearer.

I turned and saw all of these swords and dagger and knifes and some weird magical weapons, but no guns. This was my second time coming in the weapon room, the first time I was keeping a look out so I hardly saw anything. 

"Do you guys have any guns?" I asked,

Chiron looked at me, "We don't use guns!" He said with a very serious face,

"OK?!" I said fast and sharp "Ughh"

And then I went to talk to Leo, to see what thing they have that is similar to Gus, and I don't mean those stupid long guns I mean the ones the police have.

"Annabeth stay here, I'm going to find someone that will come on this quest with you two" Chiron said, and then turned to leave. 

"Wait!" Leo said, looked tame and then at Chiron, "I will..." Leo said

"You will???" Chiron asked, I couldn't if e was serious or messing with Leo.

"I'll go on the quest," Leo said,

"But you have your own quest," Annabeth said turned to face Leo. 

"Yea... but there is no quest without Percy so..."

"He is right," Annabeth said, and I smiled. Me and Leo are good friends, and I'm happy that his going to be coming. Chiron nodded and then left. 

You will leave tonight, at dark," Chiron said before leaving, "We don't want the people who have your brother knowing you're leaving today.

Annabeth left, to get ready and pack. She was so worried, and I could tell even though she tried hiding it so well. 

"Hey come with me," Leo said, when he made sure Annabeth was gone. There were no one else just me... and him. 

He bent down and brought out a stick, but I couldn't tell what it was, it was rapped with a piece of very old clothing. 

"What is it?" I asked. He took the old piece of clothing off, it was a sword. A very shiny... beautiful sword. It was gold and emerald. It was beautiful. 

"Who's is it? I asked,

"I don't know, but it' very old it was covered in dust deep in the ocean and when you were poisoned and I was researching for the type of poison I found it" He explained,

"It.. It's beautiful." I said, amazed by the beauty of it. Then I held it and the piece of clothing completely fell on the ground. I held it and suddenly the main emerald glowed, and then slowly all the other ones and the gold ones, which made me let go and drop the sword. 

"Wh... what was that???" I asked, a little scared.

"I don't know, it's never happened before..." He said, as shock as I was. Suddenly we heard footsteps, Leo bent down and wrapped the sword back with the piece of old clothing, 

"Go." I said giving him a reassuring nod, letting him know he can trust me. Then I saw a shadow. I know it was girl since they had long curly hair.

"Em?" She said, running towards me...

"HAZEL!!!" I said and ran, we hugged and it felt good. It felt good to have someone there... a friend, and I know there's Annabeth but she hasn't been the same since Percy was taken.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" She asked, 

"Um... yea I'm fine, I mean Annabeth's the one who really needs the help," I said, and she laughed a little. 

"Um... here..." She said handing me a pocket picture of Percy. I smile staring into his eyes while feeling tears. I push the tears back and the feeling deep down, 

"Do you always carry a pocket picture of my brother?" I asked and laughed a bit... or tried to anyways

She laughed and said, "No silly, I brought it... for you, I thought you'd need it."

I took the picture from her and stared at it... at him. At his beautiful sea-green eyes... his usual messy hair (yes I know we have the same eye color and hair colour, but still). Smiled at the picture, looking at his huge smile. I could tell he was truly happy and laughy while that picture was being taken. 

Suddenly I snapped back to reality, "Have you seen Annabeth yet?" I asked

"Uh.. no, actually" She said, "I should probably go do that..."

I nodded, and looked back at the picture,

"Hey, you sure your gonna be ok?" She asked,

"Yea, I'm fine" I said, as she walked away. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. Suddenly she turned around to check on me, I wiped the tear way as fast as I possibly could, so she wouldn't see. So no one would see that and I looked down at the picture... again. 

Hey guys, I know its been a while but exams are soon and I've been really busy. I will try to write more often. Thank you, VOTE, LIKE & COMMENT.