Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"An abnormal or is it like the Colossal Titan? Wait, did Commander Erwin actually...?" Eren asked. "Hey, quit spacing out!" Oluo yelled.

"Eren. You can think later! We need to get further ahead!" Petra said.

"Right!"

Time skip

"That was commander Erwin's plan from the start? Wasn't it? Still, I can understand keeping it from us rookies, but you guys too? You've been scouts a long time!" Eren was complaining again.

"Man, you're annoying" Oluo said. I'm giving everyone nicknames might as well give him one. My thoughts were interrupted when Petra yelled "are you suggesting the Commander and Captain don't trust us?!"

"N-No, but that's what this means doesn't it?!" I quickly covered his mouth before he said anything more. "Petra! Knock out his teeth! Switch his front with his back ones!" Oluo yelled.

"That's what I'm gonna do to you, if you don't shut the fuck up" I said harshly. "No, Erens right. The Captain must've had a reason for not trusting us implicitly" Eld said.

"Like, what?"

"There's only one reason he couldn't trust his comrades. There's someone in the regiment who can either turn into a titan or is working as a sort of spy for them" Eld continued.

"Are you really sure?" Gunther asked. "At the very least, the Commander must believe so. I assume the only soldiers informed of this operation were the ones that survived five years ago" I listened to Eld the entire occasionally nodding to show I was listening.

"That's gotta be it" I whispered to myself.

"Yep that's gotta be it. Get it, Eren, Y/N? That's what's goin' on" Oluo said. I only glared in response. "Mm. In that case, it couldn't be helped." Petra said softly.

"Yeah..." Eren and I said in unison.

"Five years ago was when the wall first fell. Could they be using that fact to narrow down suspects on the assumption that's when the spy got inside?" Erwin was more smarter than I thought or maybe he's actually stupid.

"Does that mean this person killed Sawney and Beane too?" Eld said and My eyes widened. "The commander asked me something after what happened..." Petra said.

"We might've been allowed to join the operation if we'd known the answer to that question. I doubt any of us could have, though"

That's no fair, I was never asked a question. I'll kill Eyebrows. "Well, I knew. But I decided not to say anything, do you guys know why?" I turned my head to find of course Oluo talking.

"Why?" I said harshly.

"What, you mean you don't know? I guess guys like you wouldn't know, huh? You're nowhere near my level yet, after all" he answered. I felt my blood boil just by him talking.

"Seriously, are you still trying to imitate Captain Levi? He doesn't talk like that" Petra said. Oluo pointed a accusing finger at me "she's the one trying to imitate the captain."

"I'm not imitating him" I yelled. "Petra soon you're gonna try and hold me back from killing him" I whispered. She nodded and we continued our argument.

Time skip brought to you by my laziness

"Looks like it's over. Let's get back to the horse! Prepare to withdraw!" Gunther yelled.

"You heard the man. Let's go see what the bastard riding inside looks like" for once I actually agree with Oluo. We got our gear first and checked the gas.