Legion (Frank Morrison) x reader (soulmate AU)

I am using this theme for the soulmate stuff: at age 18, you get your soulmate's name on your chest, written in their handwriting. When the two of you meet, the writing warms up a lot. After the first meeting, it just grow warmer when the two of you are near each other but it won't be as warm as the first meeting.
______________

Ormond.

It was a nice evening in Mount Ormond, snowflakes falling silently and the sky as grey as ever. The Legion was what we could say chilling in their small "basement quarter"

Usually it was on one of those calm day that Frank would order everyone to run around and wreck havoc in the small town... But this time he decided that they needed the rest. He was casually smoking a cigarette (stolen, mind you) while Joey was reading some comics (stolen too) and Susie was discussing with Julie, the two of them giggling from time to time.

Puffing out some smoke, he mindlessly scratched his neck, thinking about what they could do on their next "mission".

"Oh Frank, who is that?"

He stopped his thoughts instantly, his attention turning to the soft spoken voice of Susie. She wasn't really one to speak her mind so it was acutally surprising to hear her initiate a dialogue.

"Who?" He questionned back, raising an eyebrow at her question, Julie and Joey now curiously watching them.

"The name on your chest."

His eyes widened a bit at this but his whole face stayed put, doing his best to hide any feelings that his face might betray. He hadn't noticed his jacket had loosen up and that it was showing the first letter that were written on his chest. Of course Susie would be the one interested in those soulmates stories. She always was the naive one. He carelessly pulled the the left side of his jacket, showing off what was written on his left pec.

They all stared, Susie with longing and envy, Joey with disbelief and Julie with amusement. Seems like their opinions on the whole soulmate stuff differed greatly from one another.

"Have you met them ?" The pink haired girl asked, a smile forming on her face, showing her braces.

"No."

His voice was cutting. Not cold but clear as to show that he didn't really care about this whole story. Not anymore that is.

"Really ? Not even a tiny bit of warm?"

Now Frank was starting to be annoyed by Susie's insistance. He could understand that someone like her would be into soulmate stories but why was she satiating her curiosity with his own mark? Joey seemed to notice his change of mood and went in for a save.

"You know that soulmates rarely even meet each other right ?"

"Yeah Susie, let the men go they're not ready for a hopeless romantic like you!"

Julie snickered at her own comment as Susie's cheeks grew red. She quietly went back to where she had been, next to her best friend.

Frank took a much needed smoke of his almost finished cigarette, feeling strangely agitated. After one year of desperately looking for his soulmate, he just stopped caring all together. Yet his heart betrayed him, still hurt of the void that had took place in his chest. He stomped on his cigarette adding one more thing as he grabbed his mask:

"We're going out tonight."

_____________

Entity's realm.

You were running. From what? Hell, you didn't even know. It felt like seconds ago you arrived in this... place? You had met another person that you remembered as Bill who sighed dramatically when he saw you, saying he had to deal with a "new one". You didn't know what that mean. He just told you that you were stuck in a sort of game in which you could get hurt at any moment. You had the time to have a very brief explication about generators needed to open the exit of this hellhole and then he yelled that you needed to run away as fast as possible because the two of you were being chased. Bill basically told you he was going to be a bait for you to get away.