Chapter F I F T Y - O N E

She was more comfortable each time she ended up below me with my hands grabbing at her curves. This time her comfort didn't stem from gaining experience but the amount of liquid courage she consumed.

I had enough kissing as I pulled away leaning over her to reach the night stand that housed the black box of condoms. I leaned back down over her. Between her legs I adjusted myself watching her squirm as I ripped open the fragile packaging. I certainly had no issue reacting to her this time. I pushed the latex down on my length letting out quick, panting breaths from touching myself, even like this.

It made you numb to feeling emotionally but physically every touch felt so effecting. I was a raw nerve.

My head was still spinning, my body felt hotter than when I had my clothes on, and her legs rubbing against my sides was giving my whole body a sensation similar to being inside of her when I hadn't yet done that.

I adjusted myself letting my body lean deeper over hers while resting on my forearms. Her knees rubbed against my ribs and I groaned again. I cursed myself for letting that one escape realizing she was going to notice I was ultra sensitive compared to any other time.

I could of came just listening to her whimper for me. I watched her bite her bottom lip harder than normal. She was holding back more whimpers and moans. Her hips squirm against mine even though we were as close as we could be without me being inside her wetness.

She felt tighter, wetter, warmth even than ever before as I slowly pushed myself between her legs. I could feel myself pushing her open as he hands clutches onto me harder. Confused as to why I looked down at her and it all became clear to me why this time was different.

Her arms slid around my neck and her eyes looked so hopeful. She was moaning under me as my hips kept pushing against hers not losing the pace even though I was no distracted. She hugged my hard dick perfectly making pulling out feel equally as good as pushing myself deeper.

I baited her into telling me and confirming my suspicions. My voice was out of breath and my face contorted like I was going to come at any moment. "Fuck. You're wetter than normal."

She immediately blushed, "Oliver. Ollie. I -," she paused to bite away another moan.

She never calls me Ollie. This couldn't be good. I tensed up above her no longer relaxing the way I wanted to be.

She finally continued, "I - I think - I might be in -" I quickly pushed my lips against hers not letting her admit it. I kissed her with so much passion that it probably didn't help kill the fact that she was in love with me.

Her admitting that wasn't going to help either us. She was still leaving for two months, being in love with each other didn't change that.

My lips dragged against her neck every time I thrusted into her. For safety measures I cupped my hand over her lips to keep her from confessing anything. I felt her back arch easily turned on by me keeping her quiet.

I wasn't going to last long and neither would she when we were both already significantly more turned on than normal before our bodies connected. Her lips were pressed against my shoulder as I picked up the pace, sliding effortlessly in and out of her.

Suddenly I wasn't moving against her anymore but I was stuck in an older memory. I could feel the sensation of cold air hitting against my overheated my legs and back. She was moaning more rapidly against me and her legs were wrapped around my waist tightly. I didn't prompt myself to talk and I couldn't tell if it was the memory or I was actually talking. I whispered in a husky tone, "You've gotta let go of my shirt baby. I'm too close."