6,000

Our lives returned to normal, we went to work, went to the gym, I went to therapy, Nick cooked dinner, we did paper work together, he pushed me up against the kitchen counter and we went to sleep to start it all over. Things ran smoothly, like a well-oiled machine. I was flicking through earnings reports in the living room when Nick walked in, looking like an Adonis and he plopped into the seat next to me.

"What'cha doing?" he asked, leaning his head against my shoulder.

"End of the month earning reports, looking for any funny business," I stated, and he groaned.

"Those are the worst, did mine last week," Nick said.

"I usually breeze through them, I trust my employees but Tim in accounting has been acting shady so I'm triple checking everything," I mumbled scrolling through the long excel sheet.

"Find anything funky?" Nick asked, his weight settling into my side.

"Nope" I pursed my lips, "maybe he's just got a vibrator in his ass, I don't know." I glanced at Nick's puppy dog eyes and saved the file before shutting my lap top and swinging my arm around his shoulders.

"Have any plans for tonight?" Nick asked.

I laughed at the question, what was I gonna do? Angel was doing some huge project and Rudy was starting cram school, my one office friend was fucking another man's wife tonight so what else was I gonna do but be with Nick.

"No darling, I do not, do you?" I asked, he'd been especially snuggly recently and was letting me be more on my own- which meant he'd fucked up or he was giving me space before he wanted to do something perverted.

"I got a call from AJ," he said, "He invited me to the club tonight- some open bar event."

AJ was Nicks friend from college, they'd both been introduced to BDSM by the same twink and now AJ owned the most popular gay BDSM club in the city- maybe the state. Nick had been open abut his membership at the club before dating me and even admitted he had his own playroom there.

"Are you asking me to come or just telling me you'll be out late?" I questioned, sometimes when Nick felt awkward about asking me to do something he beat around the bush and tonight I just wasn't having it. I was tired and just wanted him to be straight with me.

"Do you want to come?"

"What are AJ's rules?" I asked and shifted so I could place my lap top on the table and reposition myself and Nick, so I was curled into his side. He liked holding me and sometimes I liked being held so I let him loop his arms around me.

"well you're not a member so I'm not sure how much would apply to you, most of the paired subs wear whatever their Dom says, single and looking subs get special little wrist bands."

"You gonna collar me?" I asked.

"Not really into that," he laughed, "not unless you want it Matt."

"not in public, even around that crowd, never know what journalist is going to sink in," I sighed.

"AJ doesn't let anyone not a member in, unless it's a special case, like one of his best friends bringing his boyfriend," Nick kissed the side of my head.

"Would you want to dress me?" I asked.

"Not on your first night, you can wear whatever you want, you'd get a white wristband that means 'fuck off I'm taken'. If you like the club and want to go on a regular basis, I might request something different" he admitted.

"I'm open to it, can I drink?" I asked. Something I had learned about Nick is that he didn't like his 'dates' getting too drunk because he hated feeling like they didn't know what they were doing and was terrified to do something wrong.

"Yeah, I trust you, just don't black out," ever since he'd heard about the one-time Angel and I took a joyride in Rudy's neighbor's Cadillac when we were shit faced, he'd been worried about me over doing it.

"Then I'm game, do I gotta do the thing where I don't look other Dom's in the eye without their permission?" I asked.

"AJ does have that rule," Nick said.

"Alright, I'm still up for going, but only if I can suck you off tonight," I grinned.

"Why would I literally ever say no to that?" Nick laughed and I shrugged before kissing his lips and standing up.

"When are we going? I'm gonna try and catch a quick nap" I asked and he looked at his watch.

"Around ten, so you get four hours to nap and get ready," he smiled.

"Amazing, wake me at nine?" I asked and he nodded, pulling me down to get one more kiss.

--

I decided to go with what I normally go with when I go out, black jeans (Angel had a very similar pair) and a t-shirt, this one happened to be plain black but I had others. Nick on the otherhand- looked like he was going to a budget meeting, in a full suit with a tie. I squinted my eyes at him when he walked out of the closet and he rose his eye brow at me.

"Fuck, Matt, you look so good," he growled and I smiled.

"I know," I sassed, "you on the other hand look like you're going to work" I dead panned and walked over to him. He pulled me int his arms hand laid his hands on my lower back.

"Are you saying I don't look hot?" he teased.

"No, you just look stiff, c'mon you are going out," I pulled his tie loose and tossed it onto the bed behind him, "loosen up babe," I pushed his blazer off his shoulder and un buttoned the top few buttons of his shirt, "there you go, now you look like a human person and not a corporate drone," I kissed his lips and suddenly he didn't care about his $3,000 blazer or wrinkled silk tie. His hands grabbed my ass and I slung my arms around his neck.

"You keep giving me lip and I'm gonna have to punish you" he mumbles.

"I thought you liked me vocal," I teased back, and he pinched my butt making me jump slightly.

"Let's get going," Nick winked, and I rolled my eyes but allowed him to take my hand and lead me out to the car.

The ride was short and before I knew it, we were pulling into the Valet lane of a club named CUFFED, "AJ isn't very original," I commented, and Nick snorted.

"His ex-husband came up with it, too much trouble to change it," Nick explained as he opened his door and rushed to walk over and open mine for me. He tossed the Valet driver the keys and took my hand again. We stopped in the foyer which had a beautiful woman standing behind a clean white desk.

"Nick!" she smiled brightly, "it's been so long!" she looked over to me, "who's this?".

"Annabelle, this is my boyfriend Matt, he's going to need a white band," Nick said, and she nodded.

"Still not a fan of sharing I see," she laughed and typed into her iPad before opening a cabinet and plucking a white wrist band from a pile of them. She walked around the desk and looped the band around my wrist, she closed it snuggly and repeated the process with Nick but using a black band.

"Have a good night you two, there is an open show with Mercy and Andy on stage two at eleven," she grinned one last time as the bouncer opened the large wooden doors for us. It was loud, with music thumping from speakers and a mob of people dancing against each other. Nick grabbed my elbow and I kept my eyes down as he led me to a spiral staircase and another bouncer unlatched the chain and let us through. Nick moved his hand from my elbow to my lower back and he let out a breath.

"The bottom floor is just a normal club, the upstairs and balcony are for us," he said.

"Us" I repeated, suddenly scared out of my mind.