.---- ----.

week 19, no note

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

jisung was slightly disappointed at the fact that there was no note or chocolates left at his desk for a few seconds before remembering what the note from last week had read. he could not have been more impatient than he was right then and there, he fidgeted, his eyes glancing at the clock every few seconds, waiting for them to be dismissed for lunch.

once the teacher had dismissed the class for lunch, jisung immediately bolted out of the door, only stopping to apologize to his classmate who he had bumped into. he headed in the direction of the school's choir room which should be empty that day. the hallways were not too crowded yet as his teacher had dismissed his class a few minutes early.

jisung stood in front of the choir room, taking a deep breath before turning the door handle and entering the room. "i think i'm too early." jisung thought to himself, the room was currently empty, no one in sight. "what if they don't even show up? no, no. i shouldn't think that. whoever the person was put effort into writing sweet little notes and spending money on chocolates every week. you just arrived early, jisung. you rushed to get here so now you should wait."

jisung stared at the door, anxiously waiting for the person to arrive. he shifted his balance from one foot to the other repeatedly, not having the ability to stay still. jisung felt like he had been waiting for twenty minutes when in reality, only two minutes had passed by since he had entered the room.

the sound of the door opening made jisung flinch slightly, his eyes fixated on the door. a familiar figure walked inside the room and jisung immediately recognized the boy. "holy crap, oh my goodness." jisung was internally panicking. "the hot boy from the dance team who was amazing at dancing, holy crap! oh my goodness. what on earth?" it took all of jisung's might to stop himself from squealing out loud. "calm down jisung, calm down. you're calm, very calm. it's all good. you can be calm han jisung, calm. stay freaking calm."

lee minho was now stood in front of jisung, a couple of feet away to give the boy some space. "when did he get so close?" jisung thought to himself as the senior smiled at him. "someone punch me. this isn't even fair, he's so hot. who gave him the right to be this beautiful? save some for the rest of us."

"hey jisung," minho's voice cut through the quiet room.

"hello," jisung wanted to slap himself. his voice had cracked and he nearly choked trying to get one single word out. "this is embarrassing."

"so," minho smiled at jisung. "i assume you know why i'm here?"

"uh yeah," jisung responded.

"okay, i like you."

jisung was not able to keep himself from choking on air, he was violently coughing in front of the hot boy. "way to go dumb-dumb, stupid body not cooperating, stupid brain for embarrassing me. well, i guess i am the brain, i just keep embarrassing myself." jisung's coughing had ceased and he looked up at minho who had a very amused grin on his face.

"you okay there?" minho asked, half amused, half concerned.

"yeah, i'm perfectly fine." jisung avoided minho's gaze, a blush forming on his cheeks. "just great. i just wasn't expecting you to say that so directly, heck, i wasn't even expecting you to be here."

"is that a bad thing? or a good thing?"

"a good thing?"

"you sound unsure," minho said with a playful smile on his lips.

"no!" jisung immediately responded. "i mean, it's not a bad thing,"

"that's good. so, you know that i like you, ahem sorry, love you. what do you feel about me?"

"wow, this guy is very straight-forward," jisung briefly thought to himself before mumbling an answer to minho's question. "i like you too."

"did i hear that correctly?" minho raised an eyebrow, taking a step closer to jisung. "you were mumbling and i want to hear your answer clearly."

"i'm sure you heard me." jisung's face flushed and he looked at the ground.

"i really don't think i did." minho's tone was quite playful. "do you mind saying it again?"

"i like you." jisung mumbled once again, only this time was the slightest bit louder.

"still not loud enough."

"what a tease, stupid hot guy." jisung thought. "i like you."

jisung looked up at minho who was now sporting a very wide grin on his face. "i'm glad you like me back. so, boyfriends?"

"yeah, boyfriends." jisung softly said, the words felt slightly unusual but natural to say.