26

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

"Miss jeongyeon, before you leave this hospital we have to give you an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay

"Miss jeongyeon, before you leave this hospital we have to give you an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay."

I nodded as the doctor came in with the ultrasound machine to make sure I was okay.

Putting the gel on my tummy the doctor started checking for the babies.

"As you can see the babies are fine you can here the heart beats so that is a good sign."

I was so happy and emotional that my little angels made it it through that worst experience ever.

"You are ready to leave."

-

I had just packed the last of my things and I heard the door open slowly revealing Jimin with yoojin.

"JEONGYEON!"

With yoojin seeing me he quickly ran to me and hugged me tightly. I missed this little one.

"Hi!"

"Sorry to ruin the moment but we got to go you guys we can talk later."

Jimin got my stuff and too them since I could not do much carrying especially heavy stuff. It made my heart soft seeing him care so much for me.

I missed this. I miss being his wife.

"Come on Jeongyeon let's go to your temporary home."

Yea I forgot to mention I am going to be living with Jimin and yoojin for a bit since he wanted me to be with him till I gave birth.

He still doesn't believe my little lie I did so he wants me to be watched by him 24/7 so nothing happens to me.

"Jeongie I am so excited that you going to live with us again ! I misssed you ! Now I get to be with my sibling yayyy!"

Yoojin was so happy about the news. He always loved being with both of us even I was not his real mother. He enjoyed my company out of any one and I was grateful for that.

" Jimin can you please hurry back home I don't feel good."

Truth was ever since I got pregnant I had some serious car sicknesses that I truly hated.

The twice members never wanted to be next to me since I would throw up on the car and they hated it so I would go in a separate car. There were some time where chae and Sana would go with me but in rare occasions.

We were still on our way home when I got a message notification from the members and it had me in it.

It was sent from chae and Sana hugging a billboard picture of me. And the caption they wrote :

'Missing you unnie'

I missed them so much already. I wanted to see them already. Only a few more months till I could be back and be Jeongyeon from Twice.

But for now I would be mommy of two Jeongyeon.

They are my first priority.

-

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I AM SO TIRED OF WRITING MY HANDS HURT LOL BUT LOVE LINE IS COMING TO AN END SOON :(((