Recording

Ray POV: 

I was in my and Zack bedroom, and I was on my laptop while Zack was downstairs watching TV then I put my laptop on the deck, and I hit the recording button then, I said hi everyone my name is ray, and I like to show you something might get you excited, I were going to make love to Zack in a hastily way then I put a rag over the camera then, I get dressed into something sexy for Zack and it is Zack favorite kind then I went to the laptop and took off the rag, and I show off the outfit, and it was white leases,, and that is Zack favorite color then I went to the doorway and called Zack to come upstairs then he was coming upstairs the look at me and said oh baby come here then I went to Zack and wrapped my arms around him then Zack pick me bridal style and I gasped then giggled, then Zack carried me to the room and set me on the bed then Zack looks at the laptop and ask is that on and I refused and Zack said Ok then Zack kissed me and Zack had his hand on my thigh and start rubbing it and I moaned and Zack had a smirk on his face then he started rubbing his dick against my pussy, and he was kissing my neck and make hickeys on my neck then Zack was kissing down to my stomach then stop and pulled down my underwear then Zack started to eat my out then I started to moan louder and I gripped Zack's hair and a few minutes of Zack eating me out that I said z-zack i-i a-am then I ejaculate and Zack said you tasted sweet then I blushed at that then Zack started to kiss my stomach again then went to my breast the left my shirt then dropped the then Zack is sucking on my nipples, and I moaned then he did the same on the other one, and I said you are still dressed and then Zack took off his clothes expect his boxers and his dick is already hard, and I was biting my lip then I look up at Zack who saw that, and he said stop biting your lip and suck me off, and I nod then I grabbed zack's shoulders then I flipped us around and Zack was on the bottom, and I was on zack's dick then I started grinding on it and Zack slightly moaned, and I sank to his boxer and pull them down, and Zacks dick popped out, and I grabbed his dick, and slightly moved up and down then Zack throw his head back and said o-h god and then I put his dick in my mouth and rose and down then Zack grabbed my hair and made me go up and down faster, and I was heard Zack moaning, and saying oh my god that feels great, and then Zack said I-I am g-going t-to c-come then Zack came and zacks ejaculate is bitter and I swallowed it down then Zack flipped us around, so, I will be on the bottom then I feel zacks dick near my pussy, and I can feel his tip then Zack said are you ready then I nod, and I feel him going in me, and I was started to feel the pain then I wrapped my legs and arms around him then Zacks dick is fully in me then we are catching out breath then Zack said can I move then I said yes, you, can then Zack started to thrust slowly andI moaned in pleasures and pain then all the pain slowly going away then pleasures came all over it and I was moaning loud and zacks thrusts went faster as I kept moaning, and I said ah Zack mm go ah faster than Zack nodded then he went faster I was saying ahhh, hhh Zack mmm and Zack said you feel great ray, and I blushed and then Zack went hard and fasted, and I was moaning loudly and saying keep ahhh going mmm mhm z-Zack and then I feel that I was going to come then I said Zack I am ahh going mmm mhn to ahh come and Zack said same here then we came and I feel zacks ejaculate filling me up, and I am on my last orgasm and after a while me and Zack are on the bed catching our breath, and I was cuddling with Zack and Zack have his arm around me and Zack said that was amazing, and I said, it was then I went to the laptop then I clicked the recording button to stop, and then Zack said you said that was not recording, and then I said I lied, and I am not going to post it and Zack said all right then I went back to Zack and cuddled with him again then we both went to sleep. In the morning I awake up feeling sick i want to the bathroom and throw up, and then I heard a knock on the door, and I was Zack then Zack said are you okay ray, and I said yes I am a fine then I opened the door and asked Zack can we going to the store, and Zack said okay after while we got dressed and went to the store then Zack said I have to get food for us okay then I said okay then we went to different places and I am going to get a pregnancy test, and I got one then I went to buy it and I pay for it and after a while Zack attach to the food that we need then we went home and I said to Zack I need to go to the bathroom, and Zack said okay then I went to the bathroom, and I grabbed the test, and after a while, and it came out positive, and I went downstairs to Zack and I said Zack I need to tell you something and Zack said on what do you need and I showed the test to Zack and Zack have went up, and then Zack came over to me then pick up, and then he spun me around, and he said I am going to a father, and I was crying with happy tears, and I said yes, you are, and I am going to a mother then Zack stops and puts me down he down to my stomach and kissed it and I giggled, and I rubbed his hair and I kissed Zacks head. I and Zack are typically in the private bedroom, and I and him are talking comfortably about baby names, and I said gently have precious about Lily if it is precisely a charming girl and Adam if it is precisely a clever boy, and then Zack said okay that work, and Zack kiss me, and I kissed back also Zack went down to my glossy neck and started naturally giving hickeys, and I moaned, and I felt passionately Zack smirked and Zack instantly made the hickeys bigger and more dark of purple, and I know instantly that will take aback a possible while to heal properly and I dearly like when Zack gave me hickeys so Zack know that I properly belong to him, not somebody else then went down to my ample stomach and caressed it, and I am precisely in two precious weeks of being pregnant and I hugged Zack and kissed him.