Tedros x Hort #1

If the setting's wrong then I apologize. Let's just pretend they're... there XD

Letter

Hort rushed to the canteen with excitement. He finally gets to see Sophie again after one long day of boring classes.

He swiftly ran through a crowd of students and straight towards the cafeteria doors.

He scanned the place to find Sophie and there she was, sitting on a table next to Agatha.

Hort rejoiced. He didn't even bother to get his food he went immediately to Sophie's side. "Hey Sophie-" before he finished his sentence, a blonde young teen bumps into him. "Dude! Watch your way!" Hort fought before looking into some deep blues eyes and realized. It was Tedros, the future king of Camelot. This info didn't back him down however. He wanted to prove Sophie that he's better than this typical looking blonde.

Tedros stared back at the weasel's dark eyes, "Sorry." He simply said and went off to the rest of the everboys.

What?! That was boring! That wasn't enough for Sophie! Hort thought, disappointed on Tedros's choice of words.

He turn to the green eyed nevergirl to realize she wasn't even looking at him, she was looking at the boy from Camelot.

Hort got pissed. Instead of going to Sophie, he ran off on his own instead.

Heading off to the field, he kicked off sand from the ground, the stones flying everywhere.

"Stupid princey with his stupid beautiful face." He mumbles under his breath, insulting and at the same time complimenting the crown prince.

"Why thanks." A voice says from behind a tree. Hort jumped and looked around to see where the voice came from. It was blondie.

Hort looked in confusion, "What the hell are you doing here princey?!" He asked in despise. Tedros looked busted but smiled anyway. "This is the field, both Evers and Nevers can be here." He bluntly answers to the weasel. Hort pouted. "Psshh! Yeah right!" He mocks, "It's in the middle of lunch! Why are you suddenly here?!"

Tedros looks at Hort with a cheeky smile. "Why are you here?"  He asked back at Hort. Hort looked pissed. "I'm here because of you Princey! You think you can interfere with me and get all the pretty girls in the school. Well guess what!? I disagree! Because I'll end up with Sophie no matter what it takes!" Hort spat at him with determination before walking back towards Evil's towers. But before he enters, Hort saw Tedros staring at him. He looked so... speechless.

Hort didn't get to eat much that night, he just kept thinking of ways to get to Sophie, but on each idea he knew, it wouldn't work. He kept thinking, laying back on his bed with his frog pajamas on until his eyes got tired and fell asleep.

=●^●=

In the middle of the night, Hort woke up and decided to suddenly write a simple love letter, incase he ran out of plans and decided to go cheesy.

He wrote..

Sophie

I like you! Okay?! I really do, I would literally do anything for you! I love you.

Hort stopped, this wasn't a love letter, this was a begging letter. He crumpled it and threw it out somewhere he didn't even bother to look where it went.