CHAPTER 6

Perrie's POV

Perrie's POV

It's my last day of tour with the girls, right now we're on the plane and I'm so bored. Jesy is watching a movie while our managers are in the other class, and Jade and Leigh-Anne are snoring their asses off!

I have already taken my 1 hour nap and I can't fall asleep again. So I just decide to click some pictures: 

I liked the picture I took, so I decided to post it as soon as we land

I liked the picture I took, so I decided to post it as soon as we land. And suddenly, something special hit my eyes - my ring, YES, the engagement ring! Zayn gave it back to me, I wore it cause I like it, and honestly, after those 2 years, my hand felt empty, without wearing it. 

Here's what happened after I had told him to wait for my answer: 

*Flashback*

We woke up due to the loud honking of the car. Zayn whispered softly in my ear, "Babe, we're home." 

"Uhmmmm" I said rubbing my eyes sleepily. I checked my phone it was 1:25 am!! "Fuck!!"

"What happened baby?" Zayn asked shocked at my sudden exclamation after being in sleep. I said making a puppy-dog face, "It's past mid-night now how'll I reach the other side of the city?"

"Who said you're leaving?" Zayn said with a smirk. I give him a confused look, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. I understood his hint and did an eyebrow slant facing him, with my arms crossed. He laughed, "Don't worry Madam Edwards, I will make special arrangements for you in the guest room!" he said raising his hands in surrender. He looked so cute. I laughed at his silliness. He put his hands around my waist, I gave a subtle expression. We were standing in his building's empty lobby, so there was no way anyone could click a picture. 

He leaned in and smashed his lips on mine. We had been hanging out since the past 1 week and a half now, but this kiss felt nothing different, except it was magical, just like it used to be, when we were engaged...

He was so gentle and  amazing to me, his hands moved to my bare waist, inside the hem-line of my crop-top. I didn't stop him, I liked this feeling, and I knew I could trust him now, more than ever.