Noble Heroes of Old

Finally reaching their main destination in the center of the small isolated forest; Prince Kael'thas and his blood elven companions could not mutter a single word as they could not believe of what they are seeing. Kael and his blood elf comrades are looking upon a secretly hidden Alliance city in the middle of the Terokkar Forest. A league of Alliance military and civilians reside within the village, which are composed of humans, dwarves, gnomes, and the fellow high elven brethren of Prince Kael. Utterly surprised to what they are now seeing; Kael and his blood elven companions have found the location of their long lost comrades of the Alliance Expedition. For nearly twenty years passed; the surviving members of the Alliance Expedition have resided in the middle of the secluded forest of Terokkar and have survived ever since the catastrophic destruction of Draenor.

Amongst the Alliance settlers within the forest village are none other than the five legendary and stoic leaders of the expedition; Danath Trollbane, Kurdran Wildhammer, Alleria Windrunner, Sir Turalyon, and Khadgar. Prince Kael and his blood elven brethren have finally found the long lost surviving forces of the old Alliance Expedition, which have resided in Terokkar Forest for nearly twenty years. Kael and his blood elf companions are utterly shocked and speechless upon seeing the veteran Alliance heroes and troops after the many years of having been presumed dead due to the cataclysmic explosion of the planet. Akama approaches the village to speak with the leaders.

Noticing the presence of the approaching Draenei Elder Sage from outside of their town; the five veteran leaders of the expedition, as well as the other residing Alliance warriors, went on to greet their old ally for his unexpected visit. All of a sudden, the forces of the Alliance Expedition have been surprised to see Prince Kael'thas and the other blood elven warriors standing behind Akama and Illidan. The Alliance warriors and villagers have been paused from their various activities, as the five leaders of the Alliance Expedition have been very shocked and speechless, especially the elven ranger Alleria Windrunner and her surviving high elven rangers with her. Finally seeing all of one another; Prince Kael and his blood elves quickly follow Akama towards the town as well.

Akama: "Greetings to all of you, my old friends!"

Khadgar: "Well, a pleasant surprise, Akama! What brings-... Wait! Those people behind you!"

Turalyon: "By the Heaven's Light! Akama! Those men with you there! Could it be?!"

Alleria: "What?! How the?! Do my eyes deceive me?! Could this truly be who I think?!"

Kael: "Lord Khadgar! Sir Turalyon! All of you, men! We have finally found you at last!"

Alleria: "Anar'alah belore! Kael?! Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider! Is that really you?!"

Kael: "Bal'a dash, Ranger Alleria Windrunner! Doral ana'diel?"

Alleria: "Prince Kael! It is you! But how?! How was this even possible? How did you get here?"

Kael: "It is a long story, Alleria. A very long story ever since the last time I saw all of you."

Khadgar: "I must admit I would never ever expected to see the prince of Quel'thalas and my old colleague from the Kirin Tor here in this shattered world. It has been a very long time, Kael."

Kael: "Greetings to you as well, Lord Khadgar, my old friend. I thought you have perished when this world exploded. Never have I thought that I would meet you all again after all these years."

Turalyon: "We are all surprised to see you, Prince Kael. How did you even get here in Outland?"

Kael: "Many things have happened, Sire Turalyon, and there is much that all of you must know."