Chapter 4

_Draco's POV_

I watch everyone go to their rooms except Granger. I sit at a red couch and look at the fire change from red to green to blue than yellow. It's memorizing, and I like it, Granger sniffles in the corner. I look at her and see that she looks so broken, where's Potter. I walk and sit next to her, I have no clue what I'm doing. I sit next to her for a while before I make myself present, but the second I do I'm punched.

"I can't handle you right now Malfoy!"

I look up at her and nod my head I get up to leave. She looks at me with so much discuses I can feel it. I turn and look at her with sadness in my eyes.

"If it means anything to you, I hope you feel better soon."

She looks at me surprised then gets up and slaps me across the face. Why did she slap me? I walk off confused on why she would slap me, I said sorry for what I don't know. I walk into the dorm room and lay on my bed. Potter sits up quickly shaking violently, I look at him curiously. He looks around the room scared out of his mind then goes back to bed falling asleep instantly. Suddenly I feel tired, dang its Potter why did you have to call me.

_In Dream_

I walk into the R.O.R. and see Potter laying down on a bed. I see Potter shaking violently and I go over to him. I sit in the bed and pull his head into my lap, he stops shaking and relaxes breathing slow. He sleeps soundlessly and quietly, I look down at him and smiles. His eyes are like emeralds and his hair like a raven. I continue to look down at him smiling at him and day dreaming.

"Hey Malfoy."

"Yes?"

My hood disappears and Harry can see me but wait he's still asleep. Harry talks in his sleep and because I answered to my name, he can see me. I mentally freak out and leaves the R.O.R. in haste I wake up.

_End Dream_

I sit straight up sweating, I close my curtains quickly and casts a silencing charm, then I screamed. Harry suddenly bolts upward and look at my direction.

"Malfoy are you okay?"

Wait he heard me, I sounded so girly.

"Yeah."

"Malfoy?"

"I said yes Harry."

He looks around confused then shakes his head.

"Stupid dream making me think Draco was in trouble or hurt. Dang it stupid can't you for once just not follow your dreams."

He continues ranting and downing himself, he starts crying to himself. Eventually his crying becomes hysterical and I can't bear to see him like that. I compilate going out and comforting him and decide against it. Instead I try to sleep, with Potter crying though I can't seem to relax. After an hour or so I give up and get out of bed. Potter doesn't seem to see me, so I take that to my advantage. I summon more pillows to our room, the kind of pillow to where if you hit it on something feathers go everywhere. Once I have a lot, I quietly put some on Harry's bed and sneak out of the room. Down stairs I can hear Hermione talking to Pansy. I listen in to their conversation.

"I don't get why he's acting this way Parkinson."

"Can you please start calling me Pansy."

"Just help me figure this out please."

"Fine, maybe you should talk to him about it."

"I've tried that Parkinson, he just gets upset when I try to talk to him about it."

"Hermione call me Pansy please."

"No!"

"Why not?"

Pansy sounds hurt at this.

"What if someone is listening in to us like Malfoy for example."

Granger looks straight at me and I duck though it doesn't make much difference. I stand up and smile shyly at her waving.

"Um... hi Granger."

She looks up at me angrily and storms off with Pansy right behind her. I walk up to my dorm room and re-enters the room, this time Potter sees me I ignore him and goes straight to my bed. I pick up a pillow and walks over to Harry.

"Malfoy what are you doing?"

I look into his tear filled eyes and looks at him sadly. Then smacks him with a pillow feathers going every where and his glasses falling off his face. I look at him and panic he looks livid, but then he smiled. He grabs the nearest pillow and smack me with it, he's blind without his glasses so I have an advantage. We swing at each other for hours I lose my balance and then Harry falls on me, he's to stunned to move. My mind buzzes with thoughts that not even I understand them. Without thinking I lift my head and connect our lips.