|•|Chapter One|•|

|•|Chapter One|•|

•Jack's POV•

"Jack! Hurry up already! We can't be late for the Festival!" Hiccup called from his car, honking the horn. Groaning, I slipped my guitar into my case and ran down the steps. As I ran, I stopped to ruffle my sister, Emma's hair, then I ran outside. "Hiccup! I'm here now!" Hiccup was the one who played the keyboard in our group, he is also my best friend. I jumped in to be greeted by Sam, the drummer, and Kyle, the lead singer.

|•|Elsa's POV|•|

I looked around my room for my lucky charm bracelet, but it was nowhere to be seen. Lately, I have been losing it so much I'm worried I'll never find it. It was a gift from my mother before she passed away, so it was very dear to me. I looked around then saw the gleaming metal under a book. "Aha!" I picked it up and slipped it on my slim wrist. I ran out of my room and hopped into my car. "Ready Merida, Anna, and Rapunzel?" I asked, they answered in cheers, causing a smile to cross my face as we drove off.

Once we had parked, we all climbed out, grabbing our instruments. Merida, had the drums, Rapunzel the guitar, Anna the keyboard and sound effects, while I was the singer. We walked to a empty corner and set up everything. Other bands and musicians started to show up as well. Then, we looked over to see boys setting up right next to us. We walked over and I tapped the shoulder of a tall, white haired, boy. "Hey, we were here first." I said to him.

|•|Jack's POV|•|

We saw a group of girls in our normal spot, seriously? We decided just to set up right next to them and ignore. Just as I was helping set up the drums, I felt a tap on my shoulder. A female voice said to me, "Hey, we were here first." I turned around to see a beautiful girl. Woah, she was just perfect. Really. Maybe she will be my girlfriend one day, I am totally her type. And totally hot.

"Well, hello beautiful." I smirked and leaned against the drums, but she just glared at me. "Like I said, we were here first." She repeated. "Yeah, well, this is our normal spot, so leave. It's ours." I said, a little irritated. "Yours? Please. I would like to see your band. Your just a bunch of pretty faces." I scowled at her and replied. "Good, cause you will see our band, and it will bury yours underground." She scowled and walked off to her friends. That chick has some attitude.

|•|Elsa's POV|•|

What is wrong with him? Really! I stormed over to the girls and groaned. "Ey, what's wrong?" Merida asked in her scottish accent. "Those boys over there. They won't leave." I said, taking a seat. "You know, they are pretty cute." Rapunzel said, of course she was with Eugene, but I guess she just needs to say it. "Yeah, but I bet that is all they are." I scoffed. "Elsa? Be nicer. Your not normally like this to people." Anna, my sister, said to me. I let out a soft sigh. "Your right. Sorry."

"Well, let's cream those losers!" Said Anna, while I giggled. Merida walked to her drums and counted off the starting beats with her drumsticks. Then she started to drum. Rapunzel strummed her guitar and Anna started to play the keyboard. My turn. I started to sing into my microphone.

{Round & Round by Selena Gomez}

(Round & Round)

Round & Round

Round & Round

Round & Round

You see me standing there

And act like you don't know me

But last night you were calling me

Saying you want me

Oh why you always make me feel

Like I'm the one that's crazy

You feel my heart racing

My, my heart racing

Boy, I need you here with me

We can't go on this way

I'm falling hard for you

All I can say

We're going round & round

We're never gonna stop going round & round

We'll never get where we're going

Round & round

Well you're gonna miss me

Cause I'm getting dizzy going

Round & round & round

You come to pull me close

And whisper in my ear

You always told me lies

I've cried out all my tears

I push my feelings to the side

But then you bring them back

Bring them back

Now you got me singing

Love me or love me not

I'm staring at the clock

I pick them flower petals off

And then I watch them drop [x2]

We're never gonna stop going

Round & round

We'll never get where we're going

Round & round

Well you're gonna miss me

Cause I'm getting dizzy going

Round & round & round

Uoh uoh uoh

Uoh uoh uoh

Uoh uoh uoh

|•|Jack's POV|•|

I reached for my guitar as I heard a girl say, "Well, let's cream those losers!" I smirked and rolled my eyes. They really think so? I stood up with my guitar in hand and listened to them. As I did, my mouth dropped open slightly. There is no way that that girl can be hot AND be an amazing singer. By now, I was staring at the platinum blonde. I heard snickers and I snapped out of it. "Somebody's gotta crush..." Teased Kyle, causing me to scowl.