Chapter 1

Vanessa's life was thought to be the most perfect life you could imagine but things aren't always how they seem , both her parents were nonexistent in her life and didn't make an appearance since she was born , she grew up with her older brother , Drace. Drace was only five when Vanessa was born , meaning they had to be put in some sort of foster care , when Drace turned 7 himself and Vanessa were both adopted by the same family , It was absolutely hell for them both. They were used for gaining money through the government , the 'mother' was a drug addict & the 'father' was an abuser. When Drace turned twelve he started making money , joined a gang , he knew he wanted to protect his sister and give her the best possible life , he done all of this for her. By the time Drace turned sixteen and Vanessa was eleven , Drace had made enough money for them to get their own house. Drace reported their foster parents, but by the time the police got there the foster mother had overdosed and the father was no where to be seen. Throughout Vanessa's life she dependent on her brother , he was the only person she could trust. Only person she know wouldn't abandon her ever. Veronica was now seventeen and Drace was twenty two . Meaning she was in currently in college. Drace was still in the same gang he joined when he was twelve, they became his family , he's now on the verge of being the boss.

Vanessa'sPOV:
The shrill ring from my alarm , caused me to finally wake up. I rolled over and stopped my alarm , I unlocked my phone and scrolled through Twitter , Twitter is so damn funny someone's always being cussed. I laughed to myself and then made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror , I looked like an absolute mess , I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth and my tongue , I thought to myself 'people that don't brush their tongue are nasty'. I started laughing then I proceeded with my hygiene in the shower. When I was done , I came and sat on my bed , I took out my tub of coco butter and started creaming my body , after making sure I wasn't dry at all. I walked into my closet and picked out a plain white top and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I put on my Calvin klen undergarments and then my top and jeans , I found some white socks , I put them on and my white Air Force 1's , I then put my blue puffa jacket on , I went back into the bathroom and I put my hair in a high pony tail , I didn't need to do my edges because they sit in place on their own. I grabbed my phone and my Michael kors bag and went downstairs.

"Morning Drace" I said whilst giving him a kiss on the cheek

"Morning nessy " He passed me a plate with toast

"Thank you girl" I laughed and he gave me the straightest face ever

"Don't play with me like that Vanessa" I continued laughing

"You dropping me to college?" I batted my eyelashes together and gave him the nicest smile whilst eating my toast

"That face is ugly now you making it look worse" he burst out laughing at his own joke

I picked up my bag and got off the stool and started making my way to the door because the bus was coming in a few minutes

"Wait I'm joking, let me get my shoes" he said as he put on his sliders

Drace got his keys and we walked into the garage , I went straight to the Mercedes , this was definitely going to be my car. Drace took out the keys for the Mercedes and we both got inside.

"So how's my guy , Jason?" I started blushing wow

"He good , he good" he smiled and nodded

Jason was my bestfriend , turning into lover I guess. We've been bestfriends since I started secondary school. He was my ride or die , along side my other bestfriend Grace , she's been my friend for as long as I can remember she knows everything I've gone through. She's practically family to me , Jason on the other hand just knows my parents aren't around and my foster parents aren't around so it's just me and Drace.

"If he hurts you I'll personally off his head" I started laughing

"I know you will and he'd never hurt me you have nothing to worry about" he nodded

"People can switch up on you just remember that aight?" I nodded

We pulled up to my college and I looked at Drace.

"Drace , thank you , I love you bro" he chuckled

"I love you too ugly ass" I stuck my middle finger at him and quickly got out the car and ran into the building so he couldn't come after me.

I stopped to catch my breath , I never run so my heart rate was going way too fast. Grace and Jason came over with worried looks all over their faces.

"Bitch ? You good?" Grace asked whilst she patted my back

"I - ran" they laughed as I struggled to say two words

"From Drace ? What did you do this time?" Jason laughed

"I - stuck m-my - middle - finger" they both burst out laughing

"You really wanted him to attack you didn't you?" Grace said as she linked my arm into hers and I finally caught my breath

"Before you take my girlfriend, let me kiss her first?" He said turning to Grace , who rolled her eyes and let go of my arm

Jason put his hands on my face and looked deep into my eyes , then he kissed me.

"Get a room now , it's enough" Grace said and we both chuckled and he let go of my face and smiled as he intertwined his fingers into mine

We all walked into our lounging room and sat on the sofas before the bell rang. Grace sat opposite me and Jason.

"So bestfriend tell me what's new?" I said

"So Jackson , sexy Jackson , our Jackson asked me out" my eyes opened wide

"Woooop that's my bestfriend"

"Jackson isn't all that , I mean he's my bro and all but you know" me and grace both looked at Jason and gave him that face

"Jackson , is funny , caring , sweet & sexy-" Grace said and screwed Jason

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" he said whilst putting his hands up as he knew she was about to start on a tangent

A-n

Opinion on Vanessa?
Opinion on Jason?