Chapter 3

Vanessa's POV

Afterwards the rest of the day went by quick and it was time to go home. I walked out of school with Jason by my side my hand in his. We walked towards the car park and Drace was waiting for us. I got in the front and Jason the back since we were dropping him home.

"Hey sis how was your day?"

"It was good thanks how was yours?"

"It was calm , yo Jason you good?"

"Yeah I'm good" and Drace nodded and started driving

The journey was full of music blasting especially skengdo and am , I basically have my brothers music taste , he literally drilled drill into my head which I don't mind because I actually do like it. We reached Josiah's house and he got out said thank you and kissed me.

"So Nessy , how do you feel about Jason working for me?" I thought in my head we've had this conversation before

"It's not my choice , it's his I have no say in this" I sighed

"You do have a say , he can always back out it's still early , obviously he'll still have opps"

"See , no point , wish he didn't join in the first place" I looked down

"I'm sorry , he'll be aight and you know that"

"I don't know for sure but I hope so"

Next Day:

I woke up thinking about Jason , he never messaged me last night at all from when we dropped him home , I just want to know that my baby is okay. Maybe I'm just being paranoid , he could've just fallen asleep or something. I sighed and got up and went to the bathroom , I done my hygiene and came out.

I stalked my closet , I did not know what to wear at all , I ended up putting on my khaki Nike full tracksuit and a white top and my white air forces. I put my hair in a messy bun , grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs.

"Morning drace"

"Morning Nessy, you okay?"

"Yes I'm good thanks yourself?"

"Yeah I'm calm , have you spoken to yo mans?"

"Um no why? Is he hurt?" I started panicking

"No Nessy calm down , him and Jackson got themselves into an altercation- might be better hearing it from him"

"Uh okay , can you take me please"

"I don't even know why you ask when you know I'm going to take you anyway"

We got into the car and Drace started driving and Skengdo and Am - Back four Back came on and that was our song.

"Skengdo with the shades boy better know"

"Said hes Gona get me but didn't show , See a bunch of crashes on vaser road"