My New Dad's

I awake early the next morning and shower. Mother said I have to wear a dress, so I dress it down with a pair of trainers. "Who said I cant wear my converse with a dress?" I think to myself. I'm already making my way downstairs when I realise that I'm late. "Great, I haven't even met my new parents yet and they already think I'm quirky" I think. I turn into the front room to see Will Smith as the genie stating at me. "If I could control YouTube rewind, I would want Fortnite and Marques Brownlee" he says. "Will Smith as the genie is mY NEW DAD?!!" I whisper, shocked. That was the last thing that happened before I fainted. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a poster of Big Chungus on the ceiling above me. 'I Love You Jesus' by Trisha Paytas is playing in another room. Wowza, my head hurts, I must have hit it when I fainted. I sit up to find myself in an unfamiliar room. "This must be my new home" I say to myself. As if on cue, Will Smith as the genie walks in and asks me if I'm okay. I nod shyly. "Make yourself feel at home and ask me if you need anything". I nod again and he walks out. A little while later I get bored and decide to look around the rest of the house. I enter the kitchen and the first thing I do is knock a lipstick off the counter into the bag sitting below it. "I'm such a klutz" I say out loud. That's when Brendon Urie walks in ripping a bong. "DSFYVXBZHG LIPSTICK, IN MY WHITE VALENTINO BAG?!!" He exclaims as he exhales, filling the room with smoke. "You're mY NEW DAD TOO?!!" I ask. "It's daddy to you" he corrects me with a wink, "would you like a drink"? We make our way over to the table and he pours two glasses of sprite cranberry whilst humming 'Mia Khalifa' by iLOVEFRiDAY. It's then that I realise he's in Nyannyan cosplay. He places a glass in front of me whilst asking Alexa to play smooth jazz. Baby shark starts to play. "So tell me about yourself" he asks me.