I walk into the office, feeling much better than I did while throwing my guts up last night. As I pass by, compliments are hitting me in every direction on a job well done from my mission. I gratefully thank everyone as I make my way to my office. I enter, approaching my desk and sitting in my fancy swivel chair. I take a deep breath as turn in my chair.

I look at the pictures on the wall now in front of me and smile as I stand back up. With a big black Sharpie in my hand, I come across Lee Mi-Hyan's photo and draw a big 'X' over his face, signaling that I took him out. That makes after 'X' added to my collection on the wall.

"Well done, Liv." I hear a voice ring out as I begin to turn around. Standing in the doorway of my office is Kim Namjoon.

He's the big boss of the company. He scouted me when I was still home in America. I couldn't turn him down after he told me about the company. He only hires the best. And for how big our company is, we're invisible to everyone. Not even other big assassination companies and agencies know about us. That's why I decided to join Kim Killers. We have a large building, so our alias company's name is Kim Kreations. I love the low key profile we keep.

"I've been waiting on the perfect opportunity for you to take that bastard out. Who would've thought he'd be holding an event outdoors? It was like he was asking for it." Namjoon smiles, dimples popping as he closes the door and strides over to sit in the chair opposite my desk.

I smile, plopping back down into my chair. "You're telling me. How's Yoona taking the news?"

"Word is she's ecstatic. She didn't even shed a tear."

"What about his fortune?"

"That's why she didn't shed a tear." He smiles wider. "Everything belongs to her. House, cars, company. Everything is hers. And she's selling the company for 3.5 billion."

I can't stop smiling as I hear the news. This piece of shit was officially out of her life and now she can start a new one with her babies. Everything worked out for Yoona. I just wish I could have the opportunity to let her know that all this was done for her, and that I was the one that changed her life for the better. But that's the disadvantage of my job. No one can know it was me.

"I'm so happy for her. I wish her all the best with her new life ahead."

Namjoon nods, understanding my underlying message. "I know you wish you could meet her, but it's for the best."

"I know," I sigh. "I just want to be there to let her know that this is the beginning of something amazing for her. That everything bad in her life won't compare to all the good about to happen to her."

There's a knock on my office door, then a figure just comes waltzing right in. "Oh, Livi! I'm surprised you found your way in this morning."

I roll my eyes at Taehyung as he comes over and sits on the edge of my desk. "Yeah, yeah. I'm never drinking again."

"And I'm not letting you. Not after you tried to fuck me last night."

"You 2 are still messing around?" Namjoon raises a brow and I sink into my chair, wanting to disappear entirely.

"No, we aren't." Taehyung answers. "But that alcohol made her ready to risk it all. Fuck her boyfriend, huh?"

The 2 men laugh as I feel my face burn from the embarrassment. "Okay, both of you. Out please."

"Oh come on, lighten up." Taehyung comes over to me and plays with my braids I just did before work.

I shove him away gently, shaking my head. "Sorry about last night."