04

Lacey smirked as she sat in her room at home farm. She looked to the letter and sighed knowing that she had to go and see Kim. She knew her mum and knew that she would know that Lacey was off if she didn't go and see her regularly. There was a knock at the bedroom and she sighed to herself and rolled her eyes thinking that it was Riley. She walked to the door and opened it and smirked as she saw joe. He looked to her and smirked as he walked into the room as she closed the door and turned to face him and smirked "and how may I help you" she asked as he looked to her and smirked seeing she was in a bra and a pair of shorts, he walked over to her and smirked as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him as his lips lingered above hers "I think that you know" he said as she looked to him and smirked.

He leant in and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him as he lead her over to the bed and pushed her onto it. She moved back onto the bed and sat up onto her elbows and smirked as he stripped down to his boxers. She bite her lip and smirked as they continued to strip. He climbed on top of her and started to tease her. She moaned loudly and rolled her eyes back as she lay back onto the bed and gripped the bed sheets "Joe" she said panting as he pulled away and climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. She ran her nails down his back and groaned knowing there was only going to be a certain amount of time they could sleep together before someone learnt the truth.

***

Later that day, Lacey got to the prison and smiled as she saw Kim. Kim looked to her and smiled "how are things going" "good, he's starting to trust me even like me a lot" Lacey said as Kim looked To her and nodded "good because that's what we want, your not developing feelings are you" Kim asked as Lacey looked to her and smiled "of course not" "good because it won't work with the last of our plan" Kim said as Lacey looked to her and frowned "what do you mean" "I need you to get him to fall in love with you and kill him, it's the ultimate pay back for what he took from me, from us" Kim said as Lacey looked to her and nodded not knowing if she could do it.

***

Later that day, Lacey got back to home farm and frowned as she saw Riley and graham who were on the kitchen. She looked to them and smiled "how is she?" Riley asked asking about Kim as Lacey looked to her and smiled "you know what mum is like, the same old" "she wants you to do something doesn't she?" Riley asked as Lacey nodded. Riley walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay" she said as Lacey smiled. Lacey looked to graham and frowned as she saw how secretive and off he was being but how would she react when she learnt the truth off graham being her father?