Epilouge (3 years later)

"It's you're last day." My personal nurse, Mary, tells me as we walk down the white hall.

"Are you excited to see him?" She asks me with a slight smirk on her face. I fiddle with my fingers before giving her an answer.

"I'm nervous." I answer honestly. "He hasnt seen me in years. I dont look the same. What if he thinks I'm fat now? Or old? Or ugly? What if he's not even here?" I tell her all my worries as we approach the door at the end of the hall.

"He loves you right?" She asks me stopping in front of the door. "Thats what he told me." I tell her focusing on the white door. "And you love him." I nod.

"What is there to be nervous about." She tells me before grabbing my hand. "You'll be fine." She squeezes my hand opening the door.

The door to my freedom.
The one thing between my and my savior.
The love of my life.

"Hi." I say tapping his shoulder. He's taller and much more handsome.

"Hey." He says smiling. "I missed you." He tells me pulling me into a tight hug.

I slowly wrap my arms around him. "I missed you too." I whisper.

"Is your butt bigger?" He asks me grabbing hold of it. "Is it?" I ask him as we walk out the building.

"I love you." I say causing him to stop walking. "Huh?"

"I love you." I tell him more confidently. "You're kidding? Your not joking right?"

"Just kiss me."