𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

A/N All I got to say is...you're welcome ;)

-

Stan and Richie made sure to talk to each other every day. Stan kept his promise and Richie was compliant, not exactly loving how the medicine made him feel pretty much emotionless, but happy he wasn't lashing out on people for no reason. They didn't think they could get any closer in the time they were apart, but they so managed to do so. Summer felt like it came quick for Stan, but not so much for Richie. He always managed to shift the conversation to when they were going to see each other again and groaning in annoyance when he kept getting the same answer. 'Soon'.

But now it was summer and also the day everyone comes back to Derry so they can all spend as much time together as they can. Richie was obviously the first to get to the airport since he was the only one who stayed in Derry for college the whole time. Bev was the first to get off her flight since she didn't go very far, second being Eddie, third being Mike, fourth being Ben and fifth being Bill. They all chatted and updated each other about things that happened that they believed to be important. It was awkward between Richie and Bill, but Richie understood that since he did kinda steal his boyfriend.

Richie sighed and constantly checked the time, his leg bouncing up and down in his seat. Eddie comfortingly set his hand on Richie's knee. "Relax Rich, he's on his way, he'll be here soon." Eddie comfortingly smiled up at him. Eddie was always the one who knew how to cheer up or calm Richie down the best and they even had a secret fling behind the rest of the Losers' backs in their Freshman year. When they broke up they decided to remain friends since they still thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.

When they heard the flight coming from California they all stood up and looked at the gate, searching for the noodle headed boy they were waiting for. When they saw him coming out they shouted his name and waving their hands, almost immediately getting his attention. As he walked over to them Richie was at a loss for words. He didn't really realize how tall Stan had gotten in the small amount of time  he hadn't seen him. He hugged everyone else first and had mini conversations with them before walking over to Richie. They just stared at each other for a bit before pulling into a hug. It was silent, but it was a comfortable silence.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to run off to the little boys room." Stan joked, He kissed Richie on the cheek and grabbed something out of his bag, quickly shoving whatever it was into his pocket and walking off. Richie was slightly suspicious, but he decided not to acknowledge it and catch up with the rest of his friends. He was in the middle of talking with Eddie and Bev before their jaws dropped as they looked behind Richie. Richie furrowed his eyebrows at them for a second before turning around and he froze, immediately going pale.

Stan was on one knee, looking up at Richie with a tiny velvet box in one of his hands while the other was resting on his knee. The tiny velvet box was open and inside laid a beautiful diamond ring. 4 carat, but Richie wouldn't have known that. "Richard Tozier. I don't want to sound cliché, god knows you hate that, but I really love you and I couldn't wait to do this since I love you so much and no one knows what would happen if I didn't lock you down now," Stan started, cutting himself off with a chuckle. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this right now. I know this is really early and sudden, but I've never been this sure about anything in my life. I always wanted love and prayed to find the one. I wanted it to be you, but it just seemed too easy. You are and always have been my happiness and I could never love anyone as much as I love you." Stan continued. Richie let out a small sob, covering his mouth as tears began to stream down his face. "So, with that being said...will you marry me?"

Richie's lips twitched as if he was about to say something. Bev slightly nudged his shoulder as a way of saying 'go ahead, answer the guy'. "I-I..." he stuttered, looking at everyone before looking back at Stan. He nodded softly. "Yes." he whispered cheerily, letting out an excited giggle. Stan smiled widely and stood back up, grabbing Richie's hand to slid the ring on his finger. Once it was on his finger Richie looked down at the ring, admiring it for a moment before looking back up at Stan, pulling him into a deep kiss and causing the rest of the Losers to clap and cheer around them. Richie wasn't expecting this to be the outcome, but he was more than happy it was.

A/N Aww happy gay engaged babies🙂🙂

Fact#21: I want to have 2 kids when I'm older...I think