Gaara of the Sand

"We're going to start some chakra control training which should help with your fight against Zabuza." I sighed.
"What, Zabuza isn't dead?" They all asked.
"Hai, when I checked his pulse I also placed a seal on him, just in case. It was a seal that would react if his heart started beating again to another seal on one of my kunai. That kunai reacted this morning meaning he's alive." I explained.
"All you've gotta do for this exercise is climb this tree, with no hands." I said as I began walking up the tree by keeping a  constant flow of chakra in my feet. This was child's play compared to doing it with Natural Energy. Sakura surprisingly made it to the top quickly while the other two struggled. "Great work Sakura, you should try Genjutsu and Iryojutsu since you're a natural at Chakra Control." I suggested.
"Hai, Thankyou Mitsu-sensei." She said before bowing and returning to the house. Meh I should probably go too, they will be at this all night. Since it has been a while since I last trained, I decided I should try out Sage Art: Uzugan Barrage and practice my Kenjutsu with my Rapier. First, I entered sage mode and made around 20 Shadow clones which themselves each made an Uzugan and all jumped at the surrounding trees, shaking the earth in the process. Then I deactivated Sage Mode and sparred against a Shadow Clone with my Rapier for a few hours until I decided I should go back.
I saw Naruto and Sasuke who were both asleep on the floor, they must've passed out after reaching the top. I sling Naruto on my back and Sasuke on a Shadow Clone's and set off to the house. "Ah Sakura-chan, can you put them both in their beds please?" I asked and then she took the two bodies from me. When they woke up to the smell of dinner, they wolfed it down which caused them to be sick. I simply smiled and then ate my stew at an average pace along with Sakura, Tazuna, Tsunami and Inari (Daughter and Grandson of Tazuna).

In the morning I was too tired to go off with Sasuke and Sakura to escort Tazuna so I sent a Shadow clone instead. (Because otherwise Zabuza would get thrashed lmao). Naruto was also in bed until some ninja's came to attack but he took care of them, he then went to assist his team on the escort.

Time skip because Zabuza's fight is the exact same as the one in the anime.

3rd Person POV

"This bridge shall be known as the Great Naruto Bridge." Tazuna declared.
"Hai, isn't that great sensei?" Naruto asked until the Shadow Clone poofed.
"EH? That explains why she didn't use Sage Mode, so lazy!" Sakura shouted.
When they got back to Tazuna's house Mitsu was sat drinking tea with Tsunami. "Oh good, you guys handled it. If I always do things for you then you will never grow up." She sighed.
"We could of died onēchan!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Nah, if you was about to die I could of just  came over and help you." Mistu explained which made them all sweat-drop.
"Now that that's all over, we should return to the village and report on the mission." Mitsu changed the topic.
"Hai!" They responded and set off for the Leaf Village.

4 Hours Later

"Alright, I'm gonna drop off the report, you're free to do whatever you want." Mitsu told them and then flickered away.
"Anyone wanna get Ramen?" Naruto asked and then Sasuke walked off as Sakura followed him.
"No-one?" Naruto sighed. He then went over to his apartment and caught Mitsu on the way, coming out from the Hokage tower with a bored face.
"What's wrong Mitsu-nēchan?" Naruto asked.
"Chuunin Exams are coming up, I'm entering all of Team 7 in it." She replied
"What's a Chuunin Exam?" Naruto said idiotically.
"Baka! It's where you can be promoted from Genin to Chuunin, it's hosted in the Leaf Village this year and there will be ninja from every country." Mitsu explained.

...

Mitsu POV

"Get off of Konohamaru!" Naruto shouted as the sand ninja held Konohamaru by his neck.
"Hmph, are all the people in the Leaf this weak?" He grinned. Just as he was about to punch him, I flashed in front of the sand ninja to block the punch.
"No fighting before the exams start." I muttered as he pulled his hand away.
"They started it, the brat knocked into me." The Sand Ninja complained.
"I couldn't care less if he accidentally ran into you or not. I'm their Team's Sensei and the person who you were about to hit is the grandson of the 3rd Hokage." I explained.
"Kankuro, back off and apologise. We aren't here to start fights and besides, this person is much stronger than you." A Red-head said as he gave off some murderous intent.
"Gaara... but they-" Kankuro argued.
"Apologise now." He cut Kankuro off.
"Sorry." He said, not wanting to defy the panda-looking sand ninja.
"Are you here for the Chuunin exams?" I asked them.
"Hai, what about it?" A blonde Sand Kunoichi glared at me.
"Nothing much, please visit the Hokage so he can sort out your accommodation. My team, come with me." I ordered and then left with Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto.
"Wait, before you go. What's your name?" Sasuke asked.
"Me?" The Blonde blushed.
"No, the one with the gourd." Sasuke corrected her.
"Gaara of the Sand, and you?" Gaara asked Sasuke.
"Sasuke Uchiha." He muttered before I signed him to come and we left.
"Thanks for saving me back there Nēchan!" Naruto grinned.
"You're welcome. They were here for the Chuunin exams, which I also want to talk with you guys about. I've entered you all into it." I explained.
"Chuunin Exam? What's that?" Naruto asked.
"Baka! I even told you last night!" I shouted and hit him over the head.
"Do you all consent?" I asked and they all nodded.
"This is starting to get fun..." Sasuke smirked.
"My Chuunin Exams weren't exactly fun." I mumbled as I thought back to the time when my team-mate has died in it.
"You're dismissed! The next time I see you will be after the 2nd stage of the exam." I said as I flickered away.
I hope they'll be okay...

Next chapter will be filler cause I'm skipping the 1st and 2nd stage of the exams