3- race?

If you are Zion , please stop reading.

So the day went on, like every other day. All of them somehow got PE together as their final class. So, of course, being the teenagers they are, decided to race.

"I bet I'm going to win" Felix said being cocky. "In your dreams!" Chan almost yelled.

"Shut up and just race" jeongin said being a SaSsY bOi. "Damn alright" Hyunjin said also, with sass In his voice. Which left Minho, Jisung, Woojin, Changbin and Seungmin rolling their eyes.

"Hey teacher!" Seungmin yelled. "Can you count down for us?" He, once again, yelled. (Damn Seungmin be yelling ).

"Sure thing kiddo!" (I say kiddo all the time, oops?) Everybody got into position, everyone becoming concentrated.
Five..

Everyone focused

Four..

Felix looked over at Changbin only to smile at him and do this little salute thing.

Three..

Two..

It seems like so much pressure.

One..
Everyone stood.

Go!

Everyone started to run, Felix, jeongin, Minho and hyunjin being faster because of their animal sides. Minho saw Jisung and of course, threw him off track by winking at the pOoR boy. Which caused him to be startled and lose some focus until he realized everyone passing by him leaving a smirking Minho.

So at the end of the race, Felix and Minho won having Hyunjin and Jeongin second,Chan  third, Changbin fourth,Woojin  fifth, and of course, you guessed it. Jisung, coming last due to that's wink Minho sent him.

"What's wrong Jisung? You are usually fast?" Chan asked. Jisung pointed his finger at Minho frantically "Its his fault! He is the one who winked!" He said becoming red. "But, is it my fault you reacted to it? Hmm?" Minho, the cause of this said. "Just.. just.. stop! Ugh" Jisung said embarrassed.

On the other hand, Felix was thinking of a gReAt punishment for him. "What cha thinking 'bout?" Changbin asked. "Hm? Oh I'm just thinking, if maybe, we should give Jisung a punishment for being last? Maybe.. hm I dunno.. a Woojin flick?"Felix said smiling. "Oh yeah! Definitely!" Changbin said.

Felix walking over to the group again and said "so.. I was thinking, maybe since Jisung lost, Woojin could flick him?". Jisung immediately waving his hands in front of my repeating several 'no!'s and 'it's not needed!'. But Jeongin, Hyunjin, Chan and Woojin all agreed to it. And leaving Minho and Seungmin, in a laughing fit.

Once they got a hold of Jisung they all circled around him and watched as Woojin got ready to flick his all mighty and powerful flick.  "Five!" They started the count down.

"Four!

Three!

Two!

One!" They shouted.

And at that second, Woojin flicked Jisung making him fall from the 'strong' impact.

The rest of them shouting as if they are the ones who got flicked. Jisung, on the other hand, he was laying on the gym floor rolling in a circle, trying not to show himself tearing up.

Minho crouched down beside him and held his hand out for Jisung to grab "need help getting up?" He said smiling. "Uh yeah sure," Jisung said grabbing his hand and pulling him self up.

They all huddled around Jisung and kept asking him how he feels and is he ok. "Wait, your crying!"hyunjin said.

"Waaa leave me alone!" Jisung said covering his face until Minho came and moved his hands from off his face. "You're to beautiful to cover your face ;)" (yEs, he winked Sksk) and of course, the once again poor boys face turned red.

[A/N]
Minho is a dog with light brown fur and fluffy ears and tail uwu
Hyunjin is a cat with black fur with white tips.

Also, wattpad deleted half of this so I had to rewrite it :( it was so good too!