Chapter 6

After Howl left and Lettie went on break, her and Sophie talked. She found out their mother had moved to Kingsbury with her husband to open a new hat shop. Lettie said that their mother told her that is Sophie ever came home again, she would love for her to live there with has and work in hat shop.

As much as Sophie loved her mother, she declined. She wanted to live with Howl in his Castle in the sky.

She also found out that there was a huge search for Sophie while she was gone. She didn't realize that many people actually cared about her. Maybe her mother or Lettie set it up. At least they cared enough to try and look for her.

"Listen, Sophie." Lettie said taking Sophie's hands, "You shouldn't trust Howl. That wizard you're so in love with is dangerous!" She warned.

Her sister only laughed a little, "Dangerous? How so, Lettie?"

Lettie squeezed her hands, "Im serious! He's going to eat your heart!" She looked very worried for her sister.

"I've known Howl for almost 3 years now, don't you think he would have already done that if he wanted to? Besides, Howl loves me. He wouldn't eat my heart." She reassured the younger girl.

Lettie sighed, "Just be careful." She glanced up at the clock, "Oh! I have to go!" She abruptly got up and ran out of the room.

Sophie chuckled and got up as well.