Ch. 11

They drive to the fair and bop out to big plans the entire way

They arrive

Jonah: what ride first?

Lexie: teacups?

Daniel: yeeee

They walk to the teacup and each one can fit 6 people, Daniel, Lexie, Riley, and Corbyn in one and Jonah, Ashlyn, Zach, Jack, and Eben in another.

Lexie: don't go to fast I'll get sick

Riley: but going fast is fun.

Corbyn; I agree with that statement

Lexie: fine.

Daniel: just go like in between.

Riley: ugh fine

Lexie; Daniel you're forgiven for earlier.

Daniel: Yay!

The ride started and Lexie started screaming

Riley: OKAY GUYS SLOW IT DOWN SIS LOOKS LIKE SHE BOUTTA PUKE

Daniel: told you.

Lexie: I wanna get off, I'm actually gonna be sick

Riley: corby just stop spinning it.

Meanwhile on the other teacup

Ashlyn: SPIN IT FASTER THIS IS HELLA FUN

Jonah: I'M TRYING, Eben HELP ME

Jack: WEEEEE

Eben: HELL YEAH

Zach: i'm gonna pee

The ride ends and they all get off

                                                         Lexie's POV

I lean on Daniel to help me stay up right, I felt so sick, my stomach is in a knot."Daniel can you get me some water?" he nods and walks off to get a bottle. I turn to Zach, he was doing the potty dance so I asked him "hey gotta pee?" he glared at me and laughed but then almost vomited. I waited for Daniel to get back.

Riley's POV

We just got off the teacups. Lexie looked like she was about to explode and Zach was having a dance party. Everyone else walked over to us and mocked Zach's little dAnCe. We all laughed and I yelled "WHAT'S NEXT LOSERS" Daniel came running back with a bottle of water for Lexie. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jonah and Ashlyn eyeing each other. I looked a Lexie and back at them. We both stared down Jonah. Eben broke the tension by screaming "FERRIS WHEEL" and ran towards it. I immediately look at Corbyn, smile and run behind Eben.

Lexie's POV

Daniel brought me water and I thanked him I saw Riley eyeing me and i  turned to see Jonah and Ashlyn staring into each other's eyeballs, I glare at Jonah Eben then screams "FERRIS WHEEL" I run right behind Riley.