Kisses

[Written February 7th, 2019]

Genre: Fluff

Prompt: "I'm glad we don't act like that" + "Oh my god, we act like that!" + "You're lucky you're cute"

Word count: 609

Tws: Aro Virgil, excessive making out.

A/N: Sorry this is so short. Love you guys!

Comments > Likes

    Logan came downstairs in the morning, stopping on the bottom step. Dear God, it was too early for this.

    Patton took his tongue out of Roman's mouth long enough to turn around, blush, and sing, "Morning, Logan!"

    "Are they making out on the couch again?" Virgil asked through a yawn, coming down behind Logan.

    Patton snuggled into Roman's chest. "Mhm!"

    Virgil rolled his eyes and pushed past Loga to get to the kitchen. Logan quickly followed.

    "Your turn." Virgil hopped up on the counter.

    Logan dragged himself over to the coffee pot to make a fresh batch. He poured he and Virgil a mug, and they went back into the living room.

    "I'm too aro for this," Virgil mumbled, turning on the T.V.

    Logan set his coffee down on the table by his chair. "Any idea where my boyfriend is?"

    "He's napping," Roman said.

    "Ah." Logan went around the couch to the big window opened up directly to the sun, where Deceit was currently curled up in front of, his tongue poking out from between his lips.

    Logan knelt in front of him. "Babe," he brushed Deceit's hair back, and Deceit leaned into his touch, "I know how much you love naptime, but it's nine in the morning. Want to join the rest of us?"

    Deceit cracked his eyes open, scowling. "Not really. It's warm here."

    Logan smiled. "I'm warm." He opened his arms. "I can carry you."

    He sighed and let his eyes flutter shut. "I suppose."

    Logan gathered his sleepy boyfriend into his arms, carrying him back over to their armchair. Deceit settled into his lap, nuzzling into his neck. Logan took a sip of coffee with one arm wrapped securely around Deceit's waist.

    He looked up. Everyone was staring at them. "What?"

    Virgil chuckled and looked back to his phone. "Nothing."

    Patton giggled as Roman pulled him closer, as if they could even get any closer. They started kissing again and Logan sighed.

    "I'm glad we don't act like that."

    Roman pressed a finger to Patton's lips. "You're joking."

    Logan raised an eyebrow. "No?"

    Deceit took Logan's mug, and Logan let him. He took a few sips of coffee and handed it back.

    "You totally act like that!" Patton cried, his voice muffled. Roman took his hand back, and Patton immediately moved in to kiss him again.

    "Lo?" Deceit perked up, his head rested on Logan's chest. "Are you hungry? I can make you breakfast."

    "Sure, baby, that sounds good." He kissed Deceit's forehead.

    They got up and went into the kitchen, Virgil teasing them as they went. Logan helped Deceit cook, and while they were waiting, Logan pulled Deceit into his arms and kissed him. Deceit hummed happily, and Logan pulled him closer.

    "Hey, assholes." Virgil knocked on the door frame. "You're burning your food."

    Logan turned the stove off and kissed Deceit harder. Deceit let out a surprised, breathless moan. Virgil sighed and took the pan off the burner.

    "You're so like them," Virgil muttered.

    "What?" Logan demanded.

    He pulled away, and Deceit whined, his eyes fluttering half open.

    Virgil chuckled, pouring himself more coffee. "You are so like those two. You can't get off of each other!"

    "That is not-" Logan stopped, looking at Deceit. "Oh my god, we act like that!"

    Virgil snickered at the look of horror on Logan's face. Deceit huffed. "So?"

    "Deceit, we act like Patton and Roman."

    "Isn't that great?" Virgil grinned and left.

    "Who cares?" Deceit draped his arms over Logan's shoulders and brought their hips together. "Can we have that crisis later? I want kisses."

    Logan sighed. "You're lucky you're cute."

    Deceit grinned. "I know."