sixteen

park jimin's pov

“you're fucked up hyung”. i took a bottle of soju and drank it as if it's the only thing who could numb me from all the pain.. i hurt y/n..

“why do you even think of having sex with that girl”.

“she reminds me of how the old y/n used to be”. im so fucking dumb.. he's right im fucked up.

“dude, you're really fucked up and yeah that's the truth. let's add up those times that you've wasted rather than actually talking to her..”.

“fuck.. im scared.. what if she'll hate me-”.

“just fucking go and get your girl back for god sake”. i rushed to the door and drove my way to her apartment, taehyung is standing outside while waving on a taxi.

fuck.. that's y/n

i went out of my car and ran towards them, y/n looks.. so different. “y/n.. y/n..”.

she looks sad, disappointed.. and even with a hint of disgust, i know that she heard my voice but she never dare to look at me.

“please let's talk”. taehyung place his hands on my shoulder to stop me. “let her go”.

“no tae, you don't understand me.. i didn't do anything wrong, it's not me please just believe me again”.

“Y/N I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, LET'S TALK”. i even banged the window of the car just for her to notice me but she doesn't budge a thing.

“NO--Y/N.. PLEASE”. the taxi went away leaving the two of us all alone.

“let's talk inside, jimin”.

i hate the new
logo, and update
of wattpad istg.
it took me hours
just to type bcs it kept
on lagging
sighs