Shot 1: We are better without You

Hi friends ,

Here with the first shot of the book .

This situation is on what happens if arnav had seen khushi before . This is a situation when Khushi is alive . Hope you would enjoy it....

Dedicated to Kirusiga. I tried my best to make sure of what plot you have given .

Khushi along with her 5 years daughter Nivitha walked out of the delhi Airport . Her heart felt a twitch by feeling the same aurora of this city after 6 years . Few unknown tears rolled from her eyes. The tears remembered her about the pain she had endured .

Mumma said Nivitha who was seated in the children's space in the trolley .

Yes said Khushi wiping her tears and pushing the trolley front .

Is this our new home ? asked Nivitha .

Yes said Khushi with a smile going towards the Taxi .

Bhaiya , Taxi . To XYZ hotel said Khushi .

The taxi driver took the luggage from the trolley and kept it in the dickey of the Taxi . Meanwhile Khushi took Nivitha and they both get seated on the Front seat.

Khushi sat hugging nivi so close to her heart . She didn't know why , this city's breeze has laid that fear of loosing her nivi. Despite having all this fear and pain she is enduring , she came back to this city for a better life to her and nivi . She has got a job as principal in a school . This growth for his much important for them .

If she lets her fear rule over her , then she may never be successful in her life . If she needs to face her past in making their present and future better , then she would face it . She would face it even though it would tear her into pieces just for her daughter .Her princess .

Mumma, I would miss aarav a lot said Nivitha with a pout .

Aarav is shifting soon to delhi with his parents . Then you can play with him everyday , As you used to play with him said Khushi .

Really mumma ? asked Nivitha with a twitter in her eyes .

Yes said Khushi caressing her hair .

Nivitha turns and snuggles more to Khushi .

Will I get a new friends here at least, who wont distance me and keep me aloof ? asked Nivitha .

Yes said Khushi with a little teary eyes and kissing her hair

They wont call me nach ...az right ? asked Nivitha stammering

No said Khushi hugging her tightly . She wont let her child to face all this things . Never ever again ....

Mam we reached said the driver .

Khushi paid the taxi and the Hotel Bearers took her luggages into the reception . Khushi went to the reception carrying Nivi in her arms . She let down Nivitha as she needs to complete the formality in the reception .

Meanwhile Nivitha smiles naughtily and then just walks away slowly to the restaurant which was in opposite direction of Reception .

She was actually wearing a frock and a Jacket over it . She was walking inside the restaurant meanwhile she bumps into a strong masculine man . She falls down as a result

What the muttered both of them at the same time .

Arnav looked at her with astonishment as it was is dialogue actually . He then helps her in making her stand up. That is when he sees her completely . Her eyes resembles his Khushi . She was looking like her . He felt a lot of emotion passing through him when he saw that little girl who made him remember about his love . He was taken aback to where he was after the words of that small girl .