Part 7

Hello guys,

I am really blessed to receive 30 votes for the last update in 1day.

I am just 2week old member on wattpad and the total votes have been 250 as of now. Really I didn't expect it before writing.

Thankyou so much guys love you all.

Let's peep what's going on:

P: why are you stammering?

J: your dad is no more...... she came to know in the morning when you left

P; oh.... (The cup fell from her hands)

(Jatin consoled her. But she felt numb in her knees and fell down.

He hugged her tight and was consoling her. Just then Abhi entered her cabin and saw them. Jatin broke the hug and gestured him that she came to know about it.)

Pragya: Abhi, couldn't you knock the door??

Jatin: pragz, its okay....now please don't start now.

Pragya: what?? He should know how to knock before entering anyone's cabin

And yesterday he was teaching me how to smile.

Abhi: okay, I'm sorry.......but for now please come with me.....your mom sent me here to inform you. And Jatin, papa has assigned you for today's meeting so please take care of it.

P: I need Jatin today with me. (Arrogantly)

Abhi: I don't understand what is the problem that you have with me??

P: yes, I've a problem with you, that you are bad omen (manus or inauspicious) for me.

Yesterday, you dashed with my car, you brought Tanu with yourself as a girlfriend, came for dinner without our permission, and today you took my father away from me. Aren't you happy??

(Before Abhi could react, Jatin spoke)

J: Pragz, please stop it. See, everyone is looking at you. Don't you have any shame, he is not your friend here, here he is your employer's son.

P: I don't care, he is.......

J: hey Abhi, please don't mind. She is out of her mind today, so please...

A: it's okay, I understand that.

AT PRAGYA HOUSE.

She reached her house along with Abhi and Jatin. Trio consoled her mom.

They all did not shed tears because everyone had accepted his death during the accident. What Pragya found strange was that she couldn't find Tanu in the house.