𝙨𝙞𝙭

Parker's pov
I woke up an hour or two after I had fallen asleep with Jacob. I stretched a little then realized that Jacob was peacefully sleeping on my chest. I smiled and played with his hair for a little bit. He slowly began to wake up and he rubbed his eyes using his fists. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and kissed his forehead. I heard him mumble "hungwy" so I stood up and put him on my side. We walked downstairs and I set him on the counter. Jacob was mumbling about Spongebob and I was smiling at how cute he was. I made him a bottle of milk and put it into the microwave to warm it up. When it was finished I carried Jacob over to the couch and sat him in my lap facing me. I gave him the bottle and he began sucking on it lightly.
Jacob's pov
Parker gave me the bottle and I took it and sucked on it. It was so nice having someone else take good care of me. I hated taking care of myself and Parker actually caring for me made me feel so special. Something about him made me go crazy.
I was lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden I feel Parker's hand lifting my chin up. I look at him with big eyes and he places a kiss on my lips. He pulls back and I laugh. "Dada kisses are fo big Jakey". He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Baby are you ready to go over rules?" he asks me. I nod and he smiles.
1) No running, screaming, kicking, or horseplay in the house.
2) Always be polite to everyone you talk to and use your manners.
3) Always tell Daddy if you are uncomfortable.
4) Always refer to Parker as Daddy unless we are in public.
5) Always tell daddy if you have to use the toilet, and if you wear diapers no changing them yourself, or letting strangers change you.
6) No cursing or backtalking.
7) No touching yourself.
Daddy listed these rules and I was surprised at them. They were way less strict then my last caregiver but also kinda strict. Parker started to list some of the punishments like writing lines and maybe even spanking. He made sure I was okay and comfortable with everything and I told him that I was. He asked me if I wanted to get things to make my nursery more personalized and of course I said yes. Parker said that I would still have my apartment if I wanted it but there would always be my nursery at his house so I should keep clothes here and things like that. I nodded and then Parker took me to his room and changed me into something more fit to be in public with.

Parker's pov (sorry for all of the pov changes lmao)
Once we were changed and ready to go we went to the mall and went straight to the abdl store. Jacob picked out all sorts of things like clothes, toys, blankets, books, and a special stuffy to remind him of me. We walked down the diaper isle and I noticed that he was looking at them with interest. I picked him up and smiled at him. I knew that he might not like them because of what his last daddy did but I told him that I would never force them upon him and if he wanted them we could definitely try them. He smiled at me and we picked out some diapers with Thomas The Train on them and put them in the cart. I went to checkout and paid for everything then loaded up the car and Jacob and I were on our way to his apartment to grab some things.

When we got there we went up to his room and he opened the door with his key. He walked inside and to his room. He got a bad and packed up some of his clothes and blankets and stuffys. I smiled at him and helped him get packed up. Before we left he did some cleaning and we made sure he had everything he needed for my house. We then left and within ten minutes we were unloading my car and putting things into the house. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was quite late so I ordered pizza for the two of us. We started getting Jacob's room together and then took a break and ate when the pizza came. After we finished eating dinner I took Jacob upstairs and changed him into some night time clothes and we fell asleep cuddling.