Love At First Sight

It was a day full of gust, leaves were  flying and so were tiny bits of dirt. Our protagonist Snow had to walk in this horror. It was Snow's first day at highschool. Out of all all months to go it had to be St Valentine's Month. He himself quoted 'St Valentine your day is fucking asinine.' He quietly entered. He looked up and saw a man so beautiful it made him turn red.  The boy looked at him and gave him a smile. Snow in return smiled back forgetting that he was the only vampire in the school, this meant he showed his fangs. The boy's eyes went wide as he blushed 'who is that vampire?' He thought to himself. Snow blushed back and walked off not making anymore eye contact with the boy. "My name is Blue!" He shouted at Snow. "I'm Snow!" He shouted back not making any eye contact with Blue.
It was time for Homeroom. Snow entered his homeroom door and sat down.

"Hello, my name is Dr Darren Dennis" The teacher said once all the students were inside the room. There was a silence between the students, they were all new here and this was the first year. Snow glanced to his left and noticed Blue was there. The second he saw Blue's face he blushed deeply. Blue turned his head and blushed at Snow. 'WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE A VAMPIRE!' Blue whined in his head. "SNOW KARIKOW" The teacher shouted. Snow grabbed Blue's hand at this voice. He was terrified "WHAT ARE YOU DOING."
"I Don't know.." He whimpered.

Homeroom was over. Snow walked head down to his first lesson. Biology, he despised biology even though he was amazing at it. He entered the classroom and sat down "Hello everyone I am Miss Carleigh LaLonge" The teacher said in a heavy Canadian accent. He sat down to then be joined by Blue right afterwards, Blue instantly grabbed Snow's hand as he sat down. This made Snow deeply blush. The teacher handed out the work and Snow set to work the minute she said they could start, 5 minutes later he handed in the sheet and got it marked. He got a perfect 100% on the sheet and was praised by his teacher. "Nerd" Blue whispered while smiling.
"Shut up" he said grabbing Blue's hand.
"Snow, Will you go out with me"
"YES!" He squealed at those words. This was his first ever boyfriend as everyone used to hate him.
"Meet me in the bathroom," Blue told him.
"Ok why?" Snow asked
"Don't worry why," he replied

Snow headed off the the bathrooms and entered them. Blue pulled him into the largest area. The doors were locked. Blue crouched down and took off everything below Snow's waist revealing a boner. Blue started to jack off Snow. A few minutes later. "S-stop, please, I'm gonna- Ahhh," a white liquid came out and landed on the Bleached white floor "why did you?"
"Don't ask questions." Blue replied, he then cleaned the floor and Snow pulled everything up "I love you but that is way too far!"
"I can do further." Blue winked at Snow while saying this Snow knew exactly what Blue meant "Please don't!" He said in a worried tone "we're underage and if my parents find-"
"Your parents are gonna be die if they do!" He smirked as he said that, he had pulled out a wooden stake.

"Why are you so insane?" Snow asked.
"Because I am!" Blue replied dragging Snow to their next lesson which was mathematics.
"I don't wanna goooo!" Snow whined this was another subject he hated. They entered the classroom and sat down. "Hello everyone my name is Mr Gray Flake" he said as he handed all the students the sheet that they were to do. Snow finished after a while and handed it in "Here Sir," he said politely he then sat down and grabbed Blue's hand "I love you Blue."
"I love you more!" He replied. He stood up and went to Snow. He pulled Snow up.
"W-what are you doing?" Snow asked
"This!" He said as he kissed Snow deeply. This made them both turn red.
"WHAT IS THIS!" Gray Screamed.
"Love!" Replied one of the students.

"That seems nice!" Gray replied.
"I guess we're in love."