Back to normalish

(Emma POV)

Mum eventually stop liking it put Michael didn't Michael I think had gotten so use to it he actually become a baby and needs diapers on at all time but unfortunately so do I as I had my period in a lesson so the school send a e-mail home to say I need to wear protection when in school but mum insisted I have them diaper with "big baby" written on them but Michael wear everything but it doesn't matter for him as he go to a school with other people that wears diapers but unfortunately it's a all boys school so I guess I'm sick wearing a diaper and getting bullied until I leave school.
(Later that day)

I got home before Michael and there was a note on the table it said "dear Michael and Emma I'm gone on holiday again for 2 weeks make sure to wear your diapers and Michael remember listen and do whatever Emma tells you okay love from mum"

I thought to myself I can make Michael my diaper maid as mum on holiday so I decided when Michael got home I took him to his bedroom (nursery) strapped him down on the changing table and diapered him up in the pharmacy brand ultra thick ones I put three of them on so he could barely walk. Then got the maid costume and strapped him in it and me there in a diaper and a shirt and Michael now molly in a diaper and a maid dress so I unstrapped Molly from the changing table and said " go make me breakfast then think what you want to do today" so molly walked downstairs to the kitchen and made me bacon and egg it was amazing. Then molly said she wanted to go shopping so we went shopping for clothes but molly fitted in my clothes so she was wearing a crop top and a skirt will we were shopping I came across a shop that said wish giver in the window so I bought it with mollies money.