Episode 3 - Good Fight, Good Night

*Snow*

•••

   "Snow! Come out already!"

   I was about to put some sunscreen on my arms and body when I heard Mikhail shouting excitedly outside.

   I just grabbed the bottle of lotion and towel, and walked out of the beach house. Mikhail was laying down his towel on the sand when he saw me walking. He gestured for me to lay mine next to his.

   I laid down my towel as well and sat on it while Mikhail was already lying down with his sunglasses on. I averted my gaze and tried not to looked down to his rather proud member under his black bikini briefs. Tried being the operative word.

   I opened the bottle cap that made Mikhaik look at my direction.

   "Oh, let me." He sat up and moved right next to me and snatched the bottle, giving me no chance to refuse. "On your tummy, baby." He beamed as he moved his glasses up his head.

   "Uhm, I can do it myself, thanks though." I extended my hand aiming for the bottle but he just swatted my arm giving me a don't-argue-with-me look.

   I almost rolled my eyes on him seeing Sky's the same attitude in him.

   I laid on my stomach and let him. I couldn't apply lotion on my back, so, why not?

   A second later, I felt the coldness of the liquid on Mikhail's warm palms agaisnt my back as rubbed it gentl. It felt relaxing so I closed my eyes and revelled in pure bliss. The sunlight was not too warm and it only made me want to stay in this position until sunset. Not to mention the calming ocean breeze.

   Even the smell of the ocean was adding a feeling of serenity to the silence of the surroundings. This morning was perfect and I didn't even have the time to think of my worries.

   Not until Mikhail decided to slide his palm underneath my trunks, over one of my butt cheeks and gave it a very gentle rub.

   "Mike!" I propped up on my elbows and looked at him horrified.

   "What? I'm not doing anything." He said innocently.

   "Well, you just g-grabbed my butt!" I pulled up my trunks because half of my butt was saying hi.

   "Your butt. That's a very cute term." He chuckled instead.

   "It's not funny!" I was about to sit up but he immediately straddled me, stopping me from moving.

   "Okay, fine, I won't do it again, I promise."

   "Mike, get off of me, someone might see us!"

   This position was making me uncomfortable, especially the 'thing' that was now touching my backside.

   "I own this beach, baby. We can even have our honeymoon right here, right now, and no one will see us." He whispered in my ear rather seductively, his elbows were pinned down on the towel, beside both sides of my face.

   "M-Mike, just.. get off of me. W-We're trying to relax and get tan. D-don't ruin the moment." I said closing my eyes and bucking down my waist to give space between my butt and his groin.

   "Oh. So now, I'm ruining the moment, huh? I'm just being, you know, a little touchy towards my husband." He whispered lightly, nibbling on my earlobe.

   "M-Mike. Please, l-let's get to know each other first."

   "Why? We have our lifetime to do that."