Outta Baste

"You still remember that stupid crap?" Ban asked before breaking through his cell. "Yep!" I giggled before breaking through mine. We walked down the hall, pulling bars of metal from our arms. I was giggling as we got closer to Jericho. "Oh, hey barber boy." Ban says. "Crossdresser Ban," I asked as I nudged him. "Remember?" I asked. "There's no way he's a crossdresser." Ban says. "Get back to your cell at once!" Jericho shouted. "Which one?" I asked. I smirked. Jericho's eyes widened. "Yeah. It's me remember ?" I ask. She starts swinging at me and Ban. I whistled. "Lookin' good Ban." I say. "Not so bad yourself Y/n!"he grinned. "Ya think Gowther will be mad at me?" I asked Ban, flipping my hair. "Nah." he said. Ban took Jericho's armor. As we left, the other idiots, (who we cleverly 'Jericho's little dumb idi-oats, yes oats,oats, uh huh, oats, get over it) Ban threw Jericho's armor at the wall. "Told us it wouldn't fit ,ya dumbass." I tease. Ban ruffled my hair. I quickly fixed it. Meliodas, Diane, a princess ,and a pig were at the end of the hall. "Ban, you go first." I say. "I'll cause trouble later." I say. "That's the Y/n I know. Stay safe now." he says. "Heh, that's not a promise." I say. Ban keeps going as I hide behind a wall. In about a few minutes the prison crumbled. "Classic." I smirk. My arms were crossed as we fell. I watched Captain as he was looking up the princess's skirt. What a PERVERT Captain is. "Diane! Captain!" I shouted. "Y/n!" they shouted. We all landed in the ground. They ran up to up me. "Miss me, or my insanity?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Omg, Y/n is that even a question?" Diane squealed. "To answer your question Y/n, both." Meliodas answered.

"Captain.....who's the.....the uhmmm......royal?" I ask, my hand flicking forward as I walked toward the princess. "What's she doing with her hand?" Elizabeth asks Captain. "She's ticking." Meliodas says. "Right, I am." I growl. "Tell me royal, just what the hell do you want with the sins?" I ask. "I'm here on a quest to find the seven-"I interrupt her. "Eight." I growl. "W-what?" she asks. "Dammit, I forgot mortals like you are deaf." I laugh. "THERE ARE EIGHT FUCKING DEADLY SINS!" I yell. "I'm Elizabeth, the third princess of Liones, and I'm on a quest to find the right deadly sins,.to help defeat the holy knights!" Elizabeth squeals. "Damn, your loud." I mutter. "Well," I speak up, "Elizabeth, no need to be all princess-y and formal around us, I'll....uhmmm.....Just have a great time." I smile. I'm fucking insane. What's an insane person to a princess? Someone crazy. Someone who belongs in a mental hospital! "Meliodas,Meliodas,Meliodas!" I say frantically. "Clear my thought train. I don't want it. I need......uhmmm.....help." I say. "Lets run!" Meliodas cheers. "Perfect!" I squeal. We race each other to the tavern. "Thanks Melon." I say, ruffling his hair as I walked into the tavern.

{Elizabeth's pov}
That girl never told me her name. "I'm Y/n princess, nice too see ya,.nice too meet ya," she says. She clenched her jaw. "All nice things." she says.

{Meliodas's pov}
"Yes, I'm Y/n, yes that's me, the wolf sin of insanity." Y/n sings, nodding her head. "What's the pig for Melon?" I ask. "I don't know actually." I shrug. "Elizabeth.....uhmmm.....she....makes me uncomfortable Captain." she says. "Why do ya say that Y/n?" I ask. "She just does. Anyway, who are we finding next? Gowther? Merlin? Esc-y?" Y/n asks. "King." I say. "Little bastard. He forgot about me." Y/n grumbles. "I'm going to bed. I'm not seeing King. I'm avoiding him." she growls as she walks upstairs. 'Don't tell Elizabeth about me. Not one damn bit.'she think-no, growls to me.