three

"C.H.,
I think you're good with words, despite your modesty (not lying, because you still sound articulate). I appreciate you trying to help, but even though I fixed the equation in the calculator (you were right, by the way) I still don't think it makes much sense.
It is as it is though; we're reviewing quadratics today and I believe I have a good understanding on it.
Anyway, you were right when you guessed that I was Melanie. Luke (messy handwriting boy and my best friend) on the other hand doesn't think he has handwriting as bad as you insisted. I agree with you though, it could definitely use some improvement.
He thinks it's silly of me to leave you another note. However, Luke doesn't run my life for me so I'll do as I please.
And I am pleased to leave you another note despite the face that I don't know you, and you don't know me.
It's not exactly fair of you to just give me your initials you know?
Mr. David thinks I'm writing down the slides of the PowerPoint, but for the past fifteen minutes I've actually been writing this to you.
Luke keeps telling me I'm going to fail if I keep writing to you rather than copying down the notes from the board, even though I would've failed anyway due to me not understanding much of the basics of this unit.
-Melanie
ps: I'll still be blaming you if I fail this test