Chapter 1

Jessie, James, and Meowth made their way through the woods in search of a way out. They were fired from Team Rocket and took all of their Pokémon with them. They came upon a ranch and lab they were familiar with." Isn't this Prof. Oak's lab?" Jessie questioned." Yup." James said. The trio made their way inside the ranch area only to be shocked at what they saw. All of Ash's Pokémon were lying there dead. Meowth saw Pikachu with a stab wound in the heart. The trio looked around horrified at what they saw until they saw Ash lying on the ground. They quickly went to him to see if he was dead. To their relief he was only unconscious. Meowth turned to look at the door way that Lead to the Pokéball storage room in the lab." You two stay with Ash, I'm going to see What's going on in the lab." Meowth said as he made his way to the lab. Upon entering, he made his way to the living room where he saw all of Ash's friends, except Max and Bonnie, laughing. That's when Delia came in followed by Prof. Oak." Thank you for getting rid of Ash for me." Delia said to the group of friends." No problem." They said in unison. Meowth was out right shocked to say the least. As quickly as he could, he made his way back to Jessie and James. Meowth told them what he saw and they were shocked as well." I have an idea." Jessie said and tells James and Meowth her plan." Brilliant." Meowth said with James agreeing. They carefully lift Ash onto Jame's back and took him away from the lab.