Chapter 7

(Erwin's POV)

Me- "Why is my door open?"

I quietly walked closer to my door to peek inside. I didn't expect anyone to intrude into my office this early in the morning. I should start locking my door, I have too many classified reports on top of my desk. I hope I'm able to catch who is in my office because I don't have time to investigate.

I peeked inside and found someone sitting in my chair. But just my luck, this person had a book up to their face so I can't see who. Damn it, maybe if I get a closer look I would be able to see better. 

I slowly opened the door, carefully so that the door doesn't squeak. Once I got it opened just enough for me to see better, I noticed a tray of food on my desk. Seeing that it's still warm just shows that this person had just got here.

It all makes sense now.

This person didn't intrude.

This person just wanted to bring me my breakfast.

But why didn't this person leave after setting the food down?

I looked at my desk and saw that one of the files had been opened. If this person really did just wanted to bring me my breakfast then they would either wait until I have returned or left it on my desk and leave.

Trying to get a better look at this person, I noticed that the book that this person is reading is the journal from Hanji's report.

What are their intentions?

What is it about these files on my desk that intrigued this person? 

I was about to open my door completely to confront this person but then a sweet scent has caught my interest.

Peaches?

Why am I smelling peaches? Is there some on the tray of food?

But then I remembered what Mike had told me. He said that he ran into a nurse a while ago and according to him, she smelled like peaches. But what business does she have being in here?

After a while this person put the book down and I was finally able to see their face.

Its (Y/N).

What is she doing in my quarters?

Why did she bring me food?

She then stood up to face the window and started stretching.

I used this time to open my door completely and carefully closed it behind me.

(Y/N)- "Well, I should probably head back to the infirmary before someone else finds me in here."

Me- "Too late.."

_________________

(Your POV)

I suddenly felt chills running down my spine. I've been caught, and I don't need to turn around to know by who.

Erwin- "Turn around (Y/n).."

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest that I feel as if I can't move. But I knew that if I didn't then Erwin would probably be more mad than he already is. I took a deep breath then slowly turned around and saw Erwin by the door. 

But what threw me off guard is that he didn't look mad.

No.

He wore a blank face and it was hard to tell how he's feeling.

Erwin- "What brought you here?"

You- "U-um...I-I brought you your breakfast Commander."

Erwin- "I see..."