Kaira Os: In love with a Genie

It starts with a blissful morning in Kashmir.....

A group of boys are getting ready in a resort room.

Rohan- Guys....Did Kartik wake up?

Rishi- No, bro. I tried a lot to wake him up.

Gaurav- We r getting late. Let's do one thing.

Naksh- What??

Gaurav- Let us go. I'll leave Kartik a note. When he wakes up, he'll join us there.

Rahul- That's a great idea, bro.

Rishi- Let's go then

All of them went out.
After sometime Kartik woke up and saw that their rooms were empty. He went to the washroom and saw a note wrapped around his toothbrush

It says: Kartik, we are getting late. That's why we are leaving. When u wake up, please reach the place where we were supposed to go today.

Kartik brushes his teeth and takes a bath.
After getting ready in winter clothes, he leaves the resort room and starts heading towards the place.

On the way, he sees a beautiful spot in the snow. He goes there to spend some alone time.

He starts playing with the snow. He makes a snowman. He was searching for something to put as a nose on it.

While searching, his foot Tripped suddenly and he fell down.

Kartik- (in mind) what's there??

Kartik's POV

I started removing snow from the place where my foot tripped. Suddenly my eyes caught something shiny.

It looks like a bottle type thing. It's really beautiful. I took it out of the snow.

As soon as I opened it to see what it has inside it, smoke started coming out from it. The smoke increased. I closed my eyes due to a lot of smoke.

When I opened my eyes, the smoke slowly turned into a girl. I became shocked and scared.

I tried to run away. But the girl came in front of me.

Girl- (with a big and sweet smile) Hi, I'm Naira

For the first time , I looked directly into her eyes. They resembled Innocence and sweetness. I got mesmerised seeing her. But I was still scared of her.

Me- Wh....who....who.....are...you????

Girl- I know that you won't believe me. But I must say that I'm a genie(with a smile)

Kartik's POV ends

Kartik - Whatttt!!! (Screamed in fear)

Naira- I knew that you wouldn't believe (upset)

Kartik- That's not the matter. But first promise me that you won't do any harm to me! (Scared)

Naira- I'm not like that. I'm a good genie(with a small pout)

Kartik pulled her cheeks and said- Awww......You are so cute!!

Naira blushed at his comment.

Kartik - Btw....Why were you inside that bottle??

Naira: Hey....You can't call it a bottle! Its name is pompom(pout)

Kartik starts laughing.

Kartik- pompom??!😂😂😂😂

Naira feels upset seeing him laughing at her. He feels it and stops laughing.

Kartik- It has a sweet name just like you. (Smile)